General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

need to vent

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2012, 03:08 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need to vent

I have an issue with a supporting vendor here. I will not name them, but will not order from them again either.

Twice I have put in orders and both time orders were delayed.

order one - Call, they have parts, I order and was told they shipped. Start tearing down motor to be ready for package next day. Package shows up. partial order. I call and "oh, we have to do so and so to this part it will ship today" normally ok. but this was on friday. so now my motor had to sit all weekend waiting on said part.

order two - Order some more parts. Again, call, they have parts. Order parts. parts supposed to show up. UPS drives right on by. that was weird. Call them up and "hmmm that is odd, this order should have went out. It will be going out today"

Delays and mistakes are a part of our industry. We all know that and have had it happen to us. Two times in a row? nope, I will take my business elsewhere.
Old 03-05-2012, 03:24 PM
LS1Tech Administrator

Received 1,468 Likes on 1,059 Posts

We have a sponsor feedback section that should be used for these sort of posts. If the vendor in question is not a sponsor, or you do not wish to name them, then you can post your review in the lounge.

Thanks.