General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

How to build a lsx 434ci

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2012, 03:24 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation How to build a lsx 434ci

Hey I'm looking to build a street able lsx 434ci with around 600+hp no nos or turbo looking for all motor only right now and at around what price am i looking for? Is it best to have a shop do the build or do it yourself ? What parts will I need for this build to reach my 600+ goal ?

That's for your ideas
Old 05-20-2012, 06:18 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There are alot of guys on this forum that have posted build threads. I believe your best bet is to start using the search feature - even i know this. The cost is highly dependent on how resourceful and managable you are in doing homework before hand, how much mechanical knowledge you have to do it yourself, the tools you have access too, and whether you have a place to do it.

Realistically you will spend $400 just on random bolts and BS things alone. If you strip a bolt to you know how to get it out? Installing a cam yourself and degreeing it properly?

Things like this can add up if you're not up to the task, you do not do your homework, or do not be resourceful (IE the search function or buying books)

I do know that if you start a build thread and go for it there are guys that will help you here along the way - but you're on your own with homework until you make the initial leap of faith. It can be done - and what you're doing has been done before. But those are questions that only you can answer because only you know your limits and what resources you have.

good luck!

Quick Reply: How to build a lsx 434ci