General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

just a bitch and a gripe.

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2014, 06:56 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default just a bitch and a gripe.

I. just like many of you guys out there are.... car guys. But one thing that pisses me off more than anything else is someone that does not appreciate a nice vehicle. no matter what it is. I had a 97 ss with a spun rod bearing. I could not afford to fix it. So I sold it as a roller to some guy. I do not want to name names so lets call him ddr698. Call me a stalker, call me what ever you want, but I have been keeping tabs on him. Hoping, wishing to see my former car being put to good use. all iit needed was a good engine. It was a beautiful car. I loved that car. But, any posts I see from this guy, are posts made in the classifides section. So, I can only surmise that he buys cars as rollers and then parts them out. Now I am all for making money but this **** is ridiculous. What kind of sick **** would want to pull apart a beautiful car just for profit? take a look at his posts, its like a performance junk yard. So one could only come to this conclusion, right? I have seem many of my parts for sale from this guy. What kind of sick **** would do this to such beautiful cars? As far as I am concerned this guy can **** off and die. Now looking back, I can definitely see it. I first took him as a soft spoken guy. Not much to say, or ask. (at the time of purchase.) But now I can definitely see why. All he wanted the car for was parts. This is bullshit and needs to stop.
Old 07-03-2014, 07:27 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

stop bitching.. you sold him the car he can do whatever he pleases, just because he doesnt turn it into a 25.3 drag car doesnt make him a "sick ****", and how beautiful is something when it is dead and doesnt run anymore? The time and labor of putting in an engine and resurrecting probably wasnt worth it to him.
Old 07-03-2014, 07:47 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 202 Likes on 122 Posts

you mad because hes making more $ parting it out than you sold it for LMAO
Old 07-03-2014, 09:15 PM
On The Tree

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Dude really!!??

Let's see...I can comment on this 1000 ways:

1) Yes, you're a stalker!! (not cool by any means)

2) You weren't mad and complaining when he was putting money in your hand getting you out of that bind you were in.

3) You sound like a woman who gave me some and is mad cuz I didn't call her the very next day.

4) Did the dealership/car lot keep tabs on you and get mad at you when you sold it to him.

5) One man's trash(your car) is another man's treasure(his sale).
Old 07-03-2014, 11:26 PM
LS1Tech Administrator

Received 1,468 Likes on 1,059 Posts

Wow. I have to wonder what sort of individual would consider someone else a "sick ****" simply because they have chosen to part out a roller which they bought and paid for. You might not like what he decided to do, and I could see feeling bad about it, but posting a thread worded as strongly as this is going to a bit of an extreme IMO.
Old 07-04-2014, 06:53 AM
The Scammer Hammer

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

In after the lock...

Dude bought my Camaro SS in my sig. He parted it. Was I mad? NOPE. I sold it, he did what he wanted. That's life.

Quick Reply: just a bitch and a gripe.