General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Where to find SLP grille

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2014, 05:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where to find SLP grille

I cannot find an slp bow tie grille anywhere says there all discontinued if anyone knows where to find one please help thanks
Old 08-13-2014, 06:25 PM
It's not mine! woo hoo!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I didn't realize they discontinued those. That's a shame. I always thought the bowtie grill was the best one. You could always just get the "SS" grille and purchase the bowtie emblem from the rear taillight panel.
Old 09-03-2014, 10:33 AM
Teching In

I've seen a couple on ebay the last couple weeks. one was busted up and $99, the other was in great shape still used and $500 (that one ended, but didn't indicate if it sold....)

There was someone selling several of them around $250 a couple months back. I was too late, and i messaged them and they had no more.

They are definitely discontinued, so your best bet is ebay. The only problem with the SS grill (which is easier to find) is that its an oval behind the SS logo, where the bowtie is a bowtie... so it might look a little weird.

I'm going to be painting (gloss black) my crappy stock grill on my 2002 v6. I have the SLP SS grill on my 2002 SS. If i come across a good deal on a bowtie grill I'd still love to have one.....

They are really hard to find, good luck!
Old 09-03-2014, 10:38 AM
Teching In

just looked again, that busted one for $99 is still there, but it is the SS grill with no SS logo, NOT the bowtie grill. It's pretty beat up anyway.

Quick Reply: Where to find SLP grille