General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Narrowed 10bolt??? deep lip

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2014, 09:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Narrowed 10bolt??? deep lip

Hello ls fam. I had a couple questions about narrowing my 10bolt rear. Now before you guys jump down my throat iv done searches. I also know it is a weak rear as iv replaced 1 already but my current trans am is just for show not for drag racing or beating on so I have no use for a 9inch or 12 bolt as I know a lot of you are going to suggest. That's 1500-2000 I don't have to spare, anyway the reason I'm asking about narrowing the 10bolt is simply because I want a real deep lip iv put a lot of money into the car adding an outlaw hood new paint hids etc but I still have the stock wheels an it's throwing the car off all this time iv been undecided about what wheels to go with an I finally found them an they fit my budget. Bs street lites with the 17x 11 out back with 5.5 backspacing iv seen a couple threads an to me it's a must have so now that I got all that out the way. I was wondering how much this should cost in total from what I hear it's 130-150 to get it narrowed an you have to replace the axels anything else. How much in total should I be looking to spend? I live in California so if anybody recommends any shops or has any more info for me I'd a appreciate it. I'm new to this btw thanx

The car is a 98 chameleon blue green trans am stock besides bolt ons

Quick Reply: Narrowed 10bolt??? deep lip