General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Bad Experience - Jack Hatler & Lethal Performance San Antonio

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2014, 10:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bad Experience - Jack Hatler & Lethal Performance San Antonio

Hello fellow car enthusiast,

I wanted to share a recent experience I went through with a mechanic that works at Lethal Performance San Antonio and the owner of Lethal Performance San Antonio. I have a great passion and enthusiasm for any vehicle especially those with the powerful LS engines. I would hate for any person to go through what I have gone through and what my friends have gone through.

http://www.challengertalk.com/forums...hatler-286178/

I am sure there are some people out there that have walked away with a good experience. But just as there is good, there is bad and this matter is/was horrible. I am not bashing this shop by any means, I am stating an experience with true facts about someone that has been working on cars there recently and owner of the shop. I want those that care for their car to be aware of this matter when considering to go through Lethal Performance for a build or installation. Whether things are made right or not, this matter still happened.

As I stated in my original thread/post on challengertalk “I do not know about the rest of the staff and do not speak towards them….” I speak towards who I have dealt with and spoken to, Danny (Owner of Lethal Performance) and Jack Hatler a mechanic that has been working there recently.

Quick Reply: Bad Experience - Jack Hatler & Lethal Performance San Antonio