General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

2002 Mecham Corvette.

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2015, 10:02 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2002 Mecham Corvette.

Has anyone seen these before, I was trying to search them but couldn't find much, are they built by Chevy or some aftermarket company or what? Or is the guy just talking up something he built to make like something else? Sorry guys if this is some kind of common knowledge here, I am new and this is my first post, I am still in the process of looking for a Corvette which is how I came across this one, I am a Chevy guy and have been more a Camaro person and recently started looking at Corvettes. Any info would be great because I just want to know if it is worth the money for one like this because I like the looks and believe it or not the wing on the back too, and wondered how much power it made with the supercharged motor.

http://www.ksl.com/auto/listing/2461592?ad_cid=7
Old 10-09-2015, 03:48 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 30 Likes on 27 Posts

Mecham's a tuner just like Lingenfelter. I remember these cars way back in the early LS days, pretty sure there Vette that got a lot of press was a big stroker car.
Old 10-09-2015, 04:43 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MonmouthCtyLS7
Mecham's a tuner just like Lingenfelter. I remember these cars way back in the early LS days, pretty sure there Vette that got a lot of press was a big stroker car.
I was wondering if that was what it was, but the way the guy worded everything made it sound like some kind of limited edition run or something. It's a really nice looking car IMO. I am still curious as to what the numbers might look like on that motor.
Old 10-10-2015, 07:29 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 30 Likes on 27 Posts

http://mechamperformance.com/

Quick Reply: 2002 Mecham Corvette.