General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Thanks for all tbe help

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2018, 08:24 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thanks for all tbe help

I just wanted to start a post thanking all the professionals that have helped me along the way. To often it seems that we are fast to post a bad experience that we have had. However, when we deal with a company and have a good experience we fail to mention it. I am in tbe middle of a ls3 build starting with the bare block. I have enlisted help from Vinny at shafiroff racing and he has been wonderful to work with. He has been more.than patient with me and gave me pointers along the way. He has helped me save money all while picking the best parts for my build. He didn't just automatically try to sell me the most expense parts but instead he listened to what i wanted to achieve. He then he put together a package to meet my goals. I have also been very happy with Brian Tooley racing. I have spoken to Nick Evdos serveral times and he is a wealth of knowledge.. One more thanks goes out to Cam Motion. There is so much to know when picking a cam. I called Cam Motion and had a 30 minute plus conservation with Doug (i think that was his name) and he was awesome. He never made me feel rushed or that he had better things to do. In the end we picked a cam that i am sure i will be happy with. I'm sure there are alot of great vendors out there but i just wanted to pass on my very positive experiences with these guys.
Old 02-22-2018, 06:31 AM
TECH Resident

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Good things said about others just doesn't seem to happen enough. Thanks for sharing!