General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Advanced Induction Missing in Action?

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2018, 07:48 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1,447 Likes on 1,005 Posts

I've long been a fan of AI's work and results.

In the past, years ago there were a couple of issues that came up and AI took action and corrected the issues. They really fixed the concern. I'm very hopeful the communication issues will improve going forward.
AI striking me as a company the believea in continuous improvement both of the product and customer service. When small businesses grow and are successful sometimes they have a growing pain or two. They are maintaining their high quality and workman ship standards making a great product. Hopefully, someone will be hired to be the administrative assistant to answer the phone and help with communications.
Old 06-03-2018, 08:27 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 598 Likes on 413 Posts

Brian Tooley to me has the best customer service in the business. He always kept/keep his word on prices and delivery dates. Also sends a tracking number to the customer.
Old 06-03-2018, 10:43 AM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Just to give them a check in the plus box, when I purchased their heads/cam kit back in like 2009 it included intake manifold porting, but life got in the way and I never sent the manifold in. I think in 2016, SEVEN years later, I messaged Phil about it and he told me to send it in. They had no problem with it, did a great job porting it and had it sent back fairly quickly. I know I paid for it, but I feel like a lot of companies would have given me a hard time trying to cash in on something that was paid for 7 years prior lol