Notices
General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Lsx 454 build help.

Old 05-19-2019, 07:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lsx 454 build help.

So I have an LSX 454 block bored to a 4.125. It isnít sleeved down into the bottom end of the block, so Iím going to sacrifice my extra cubic inches for some more reliability. Iím gonna throw a 427 rotating assembly in it so that the piston doesnít stroke too far out of the bottom of the cylinder like it would if I used a 454 rotating assembly. So with that info given, I need help on picking out a compatible and reliable rotating assembly, cam, heads and intake. I want to go on the cheaper route with it, with a goal of around 500hp. So if anyone has any suggestions Iíd love to hear them! I know this might be a waste of a beast of a block, but itís one of my first builds and I donít want to just go insane with it like itís capable of, as itís going into a street car anyways. Thanks guys!
Old 05-21-2019, 08:06 AM
KCS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wiseco pistons, Compstar rods, and a Compstar crank should work just fine.

Search this Thread

About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: