General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Looking for TSP RD Response

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2020, 10:55 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Looking for TSP RD Response

Because, of the long 15 + caller in line wait time and not knowing who your getting on the other line, could a knowledgeable TSP RD or engine builder chime in at there company? I don’t mind other people’s comments, this is just General discussion. I am in no way saying anything negative towards tsp because I simply understand they are just busy. Just looking for someone who has deep knowledge about products that works there.

The new TSP 1.72 CATH Steel roller rockers Outlook. Limited info of people running them, valve float large lift cams, no valve float, mixed reviews etc.... If it were you (TSP) your personal build would you use these rockers on something like older set of PRC 215 Heads and your V3 .649 lift cam? That’s my current setup, and would like to get it going again.Or would you use stockers with CHE Trunion upgrade. Could you give some scenarios of why and why not. Benefits or disadvantaged. Just honest opinions. Thank you to all who may have time, and look forward to hearing some knowledgeable advice.
Old 08-25-2020, 01:27 PM
Launching!

Received 79 Likes on 57 Posts

Why don't you send them an e-mail?
Old 08-25-2020, 08:02 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 162 Likes on 132 Posts

they appear very nose heavy

Quick Reply: Looking for TSP RD Response