General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Hi everyone

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2020, 02:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hi everyone

Hi I am newbie and not sure that it's correct thread, but I have a question. In two weeks I am buying a camaro z28 in Oregon and need to transport it to Illinois, (one my good friend decided to move and selling all his things). As I have 2 weeks I wanna to find some relieble company to ship it. Cos I've never tried car shipping and really worry about it, I'll be really thankfull for any solid advice.
Old 11-03-2020, 02:41 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Actually the only thing you should do is to google companies check reviews on trustpilot, yelp or transportreviews, pay attantion that there are a lot of lead providers and I reccomend avoid them cos they just sell you phone number and email box to other companies, then there are two more important steps to do, check brokers license on this site (you need broker'sMC number or legal company name) and before you sign a contract check carrier license, the same way.
One more point, ask for a enclosed trailer it cost more but it give car more protection that open one. And about company to recommend google some top car shipping companies or check this one, all of them have great rating on reviews sites
The following users liked this post:
Huan (11-03-2020)
Old 11-03-2020, 03:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks man, where did you get all this info, you must be working in this business?
At all thanks a lot, I think I'll follow you advice ask for enclosed trailer and check all licenses

Quick Reply: Hi everyone