General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

C2 Neutral Safety switch and starter wiring.

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2020, 01:15 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default C2 Neutral Safety switch and starter wiring.

Hey I’ve done a bit of researching before posting this to see if I could find a answer to my wonders question however I haven’t really. My question is what to do with these wires and how exactly do they go connected to relays? These are all from a c2 plug on a 2001 Tahoe. (F10, PPL/WHT Starter Relay Coil Supply Voltage), (F11, YEL Neutral Safety Switch Park/Neutral Signal), (A9, LT GRN Backup Lamp Supply Voltage), (D11, PPL Starter Solenoid Crank Voltage), (E3, LT GRN Park Neutral Position Switch Park Signal). So from my understanding A9 goes to my reverse lights, and D11 is what is used to start the vehicle. However I am curious as to what the other 3 wires go to and how exactly to implement them into my harness if I want to keep my safety switch. Would I have to add another relay for the safety switch? And if so which wires go to it? Or could this all be done via one relay? Any help is appreciated, thanks! Also sorry about such a long question just wanted to assure that I covered everything.

Quick Reply: C2 Neutral Safety switch and starter wiring.