General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Is this bad tune ?

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2024, 10:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is this bad tune ?

I really need help on reading a tune sheet please . I had my ss Camaro motor totally rebuilt. But recently took motor out and put in g8 Gt . It’s 6.2 with Texas stage 2 can , str8 pipes , x pipe ! I’m not mechanic at all but this motor ran perfectly in Camaro . Long story short I put motor in g8 had new fuel pump , new throttle, new wire harness and new ecu did ! Now car was not showing any signs of engine failure. Until the tuner put a program on my ecu ! Car was running good enough to get tuned but all of sudden before they put on dyno car throws a rod ! I don’t get how I can drive a motor 7 months with no problems or knocks or anything but soon as they put they program car throws a rod ! I need some to take look at the tune sheets to see if something was done wrong with tune … sorry for long message! But is this a bad tune for 6.2 with stage 2 Texas cam . My rod bent before putting on Dyno

Old 06-14-2024, 06:06 AM
12 Second Club

Received 176 Likes on 129 Posts

we would need to see the entire tune file. The photos don't show anything important. That's mostly just the idle rpm settings.
Old 06-19-2024, 03:57 PM
11 Second Club

Received 203 Likes on 157 Posts

Yea none of them tables are important enough to destroy anything. Need to see Timing, VE, MAF... things that actually matter with how the Engine runs.

Quick Reply: Is this bad tune ?