General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

criminal speed

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2007, 05:05 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Darth Z
You can' t take your car with you, when they throw you in the back of a unit......

bada bing RIM SHOT.....

running is the ultimate disrespect, also....its resisting and i can use needed force to detain you once i catch you....im not crooked however

once the handcuffs go on and YOU STOP RESISTING...i dont whoop ***....i leave that to the correction officers....

i encourage people to do ride alongs, see what we really have to deal with in the way of crap and how people fight us back...
Old 02-23-2007, 05:06 PM
TECH Senior Member

i honestly write more warnings and resolve things more peaceably then most guys on my squad....

but if you cant talk to me like a man or you get out of hand....hmmm
Old 02-23-2007, 05:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by staringback05
once the handcuffs go on and YOU STOP RESISTING...i dont whoop ***....i leave that to the correction officers....
Ya know, it' s amazing how someone can walk into brick walls and the cage in the property room so much. It' s like they do it on purpose.
Old 02-23-2007, 05:40 PM
TECH Senior Member

see since its usually the ******* ones we fight on the street that give the C/O's the hard time....i think its because they have dirt in there eyes from rolling around the ground...yeaaaaaaaaa...hmm THATS...why when they get to the jail and i leave, i hear later on they walked into a wall

ive got to drive 22 miles from my beat to the jail, through the sticks most of the time....you wouldnt believe how many deer,dogs, and possums are out there gahhhh...glad my brakes work really well...and my cage works to
Old 02-23-2007, 05:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

That' s what' s fucked up, it' s only the thugs that want to fight. Stupid ******* in there on possession, distribution, FTA charges etc. The ones that commited severe crimes, like rape and murder, are the most quiet, and never give you any ****, atleast on the inside. Ofcourse, rapists are just pussies anyway, especially those in for agg. rape.

I' ll bet you like your route when you have a spitter in the back.....I know I sure the **** would!
Old 02-23-2007, 05:59 PM
TECH Senior Member

spit mask, OC, and hobble restraint....use your imagination
Old 02-23-2007, 06:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

spit mask, OC, and hobble restraint....use your imagination
Spit masks are great, aren' t they? Sometimes you don' t find out you have a spitter, until enroute to the jail though. We had one unit pull up with a spitter, ****** spit ALL over the window behind him on the way. That woulda been brake check time due to that pink, flying elephant crossing the street.
Old 02-23-2007, 07:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sk8runeg
"I could arrest you speech".
That dang speech and those cops. I have had that four times, been patted down multiple times, and have been taken out of Taco Bell, and Arbys by police officers for things I didn't do. One time he thought I was a different kid, but I was just wearing the same clothes as the criminal! Isn't that harrassment? Confusing story, but they are a little trigger happy with the whole, I could arrest you thing! They like patting me down too. I don't know why!
Old 02-24-2007, 02:12 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by The Trans Am Kid
That dang speech and those cops. I have had that four times, been patted down multiple times, and have been taken out of Taco Bell, and Arbys by police officers for things I didn't do. One time he thought I was a different kid, but I was just wearing the same clothes as the criminal! Isn't that harrassment? Confusing story, but they are a little trigger happy with the whole, I could arrest you thing! They like patting me down too. I don't know why!
umm you pretty much explained that your not an angel.....also,them stopping you because of the same clothes, being in the same area, and being of the same description is good police work....not harrassment....

and i pat EVERYONE down...its called officer safety...seeing as we meet people every night that weve never met before...i trust no one...and i go home at the end of the night...first and foremost
Old 02-24-2007, 04:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

umm you pretty much explained that your not an angel.....also,them stopping you because of the same clothes, being in the same area, and being of the same description is good police work....not harrassment....

and i pat EVERYONE down...its called officer safety...seeing as we meet people every night that weve never met before...i trust no one...and i go home at the end of the night...first and foremost

SOoooo that is why the cop was feeling around my crotch.

Because it's good policy!!!

A cop made my day once when he pulled me and my friends (3 of them) over (I was a teen) driving around at 1-2 a.m. after playing Warhammer Fantasy and Dungeons and Dragons all night.

What a loser, he went through EVERYTHING. Guy had so much lead dust on him afterwards I ended up telling him he should wash his hands since it was toxic. I mean he shifted though our nerd crap for over half an hour.

I have no idea why in hell he didn't look at $400 dollars in minature paint, over $2k in little metal toys, and at least 2 copies of every single 2nd ed. D&D books and just give up.

He looked WAY to desperate to find a bunch of stoners.

Oh yeah, I just remembered HE EVEN SNIFFED THE PAINT. OMFG I forgot about that, oh yeah sniff it. Like that is going to suddenly turn Tentacle Pink and Bugbear Brown into high quality herion.

Now I know why he got stuck working at 1-2 a.m. on a Saturday night/morning. He definately was the bottom rung at that department.

He even got an exacto-knife out of my cousin's paint stained pants.
Old 02-24-2007, 05:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

and i pat EVERYONE down...its called officer safety...
EXACTLY!! An officer cannot just LOOK at you and know whether or not you have a weapon. It' s stupid to detain a suspect without a search. At any point the suspect can pull a weapon out and attack. I did have an officer bring in a guy one night, and when I went to do a pat down and change out his cuffs, the officer told me he forgot to search the dude!! I screwed up on a search once, and missed the knife one arrestee had on him. He was wearing boots that he had pissed in, when I searched him. He pulled it out on someone in the holding cell, but we got it from him, before anything happened. Point is you can' t trust ANYONE.

Originally Posted by Genesis_26317

How else would he know you don' t have a gun hidden there? It' s almost kinda smart, because most people wouldn' t expect the officer to pat down their crotch. Just don' t get arrested on a drug-related charge, then you' ll be subjected to a strip search. God I hate ******* people who come in on drug charges!!
Old 02-24-2007, 06:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I was a 16 year old white boy in a polo and jeans and the **** pulls me out of arbys. I had done nothing. And by the time i got back, the lady had thrown the other half of my sandwich away! It's bull crap! I am gonna be a cop, pull every teenager out of every place i see and pat them down. Then say I was looking for someone that looks like them!

Plus, I don't keep my 9mm in my *** hole either! I usually duct tape it in my arm pit. They never seem to pat me there!!!!!!

Old 02-24-2007, 07:18 PM
12 Second Club

i also wanted to be a cop so i'd have a license to be a dick. in my experience, when you need them they are busy busting lane changers that dont signal, but as soon as you let your guard down on the highway, there they are to ruin your day. i just hit a year with no tickets, and got a ticket. honestly, i speed every day, on every road, not 100 in a 35, but i speed...why bother me?
Old 02-25-2007, 02:22 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Genesis_26317

A cop made my day once when he pulled me and my friends (3 of them) over (I was a teen) driving around at 1-2 a.m. after playing Warhammer Fantasy and Dungeons and Dragons all night.

What a loser, he went through EVERYTHING. Guy had so much lead dust on him afterwards I ended up telling him he should wash his hands since it was toxic. I mean he shifted though our nerd crap for over half an hour.

I have no idea why in hell he didn't look at $400 dollars in minature paint, over $2k in little metal toys, and at least 2 copies of every single 2nd ed. D&D books and just give up.

He looked WAY to desperate to find a bunch of stoners.

Oh yeah, I just remembered HE EVEN SNIFFED THE PAINT. OMFG I forgot about that, oh yeah sniff it. Like that is going to suddenly turn Tentacle Pink and Bugbear Brown into high quality herion.

Now I know why he got stuck working at 1-2 a.m. on a Saturday night/morning. He definately was the bottom rung at that department.

He even got an exacto-knife out of my cousin's paint stained pants.

1. ive found....pot, crack, cocaine, .22 magnum, two knives, hundreds of dollars, and stolen items....where people think i wont search "crotch"...thats why i wear gloves...

2. teenagers....out after midnight....thats an easy one in itself...under 18, we have a curfew here...so i can stop ANY under 18 kid after 11pm if i want...

3. ive found more contraband in place's you couldnt dream of....skittle's bags, chess sets, CD case's, tail lights....etc etc...

4.they usually put better officers on the mid-night shift because thats where things happen.....i work 6pm-6am...i get more felony arrest in a week on nights then a day guy will get in 3 weeks....

5. you carry that "9" in your arm pit there 50cent...because if they skip it the first time and then find it later on....those .45 rounds that hit you from a duty weapon, are gonna make that "9" look like candy

WHICH brings me to my next point for SPY....officers are only dicks because there punishing you for things your doing wrong...IE tickets...

i write on avg. work week...4-6 tickets...i arrest on avg. 6-8 people....BUT i guess i chase those lane changers?....bottomline if your going to speed dont bitch when you get pulled over....

i have no problem with guys venting or telling there stories on here...its free speech and the damn internet...BUT dont be little bitchs and blame someone else for you breaking the law
Old 02-25-2007, 02:34 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i just got a ticket last week for 100 in a 60
Old 02-25-2007, 07:11 AM
TECH Fanatic

1. ive found....pot, crack, cocaine, .22 magnum, two knives, hundreds of dollars, and stolen items....where people think i wont search "crotch"...thats why i wear gloves...

2. teenagers....out after midnight....thats an easy one in itself...under 18, we have a curfew here...so i can stop ANY under 18 kid after 11pm if i want...

3. ive found more contraband in place's you couldnt dream of....skittle's bags, chess sets, CD case's, tail lights....etc etc...

4.they usually put better officers on the mid-night shift because thats where things happen.....i work 6pm-6am...i get more felony arrest in a week on nights then a day guy will get in 3 weeks....

5. you carry that "9" in your arm pit there 50cent...because if they skip it the first time and then find it later on....those .45 rounds that hit you from a duty weapon, are gonna make that "9" look like candy

WHICH brings me to my next point for SPY....officers are only dicks because there punishing you for things your doing wrong...IE tickets...

i write on avg. work week...4-6 tickets...i arrest on avg. 6-8 people....BUT i guess i chase those lane changers?....bottomline if your going to speed dont bitch when you get pulled over....

i have no problem with guys venting or telling there stories on here...its free speech and the damn internet...BUT dont be little bitchs and blame someone else for you breaking the law

I wasn't venting, it was just a funny event that ended just fine.

Plus EVERYONE knows you have to have your crotch padded down for weapons.

I just thought it was funny the cop sat there for over half an hour sifting through out crap and even started to sniff our paint. COVERED in lead dust just stickin' his nose into it and everything else.

Trust me I have had my car searched A LOT. We had a serious event with a lot of classified data stolen at our AFB, right up to one of the head people (Full Bird) in charge being caught selling *blank* to the South Koreans.

The first thing you don't bother with is sniffing paint! The cop was either new or a lemming because no intelligent person would go about what he was doing.

We didn't have a reason to be pulled over either, tons of drunks driving around ***** nilly and he had his head in our trunk with 4 teenagers standing right behind him (where he told us to).

I mean duh, lets see I'm gonna look for drugs with half my torso shoved in these guys's trunk. IF we were dangerous or IF he was going to find something a REAL bunch of druggies woulda slammed his head in the trunk and a normal human let alone a cop would know not to do something that stupid. Plus he only searched one of us, the youngest my cousin, not the 6'4" guy.

There are as many seriously stupid cops as seriously stupid security forces in the military, most of them don't last long and get let out to hopefully save their lives. I went with the military because the Air Force is a bit safer than methville Williamson county Texas, especially after hearing the horror stories my father told me about when he was in law enforcement.
Old 02-25-2007, 08:04 AM
Launching!

i got arrested labor day weekend for getting pulled over doign 90 in a 45. as soon as i saw the lights i pulled over and was respectful to the officer. i also had no insurance card(did have insurance though) there was an open liquor bottle in my spare tire compartment and im under age, no front plate, i addmited to not having a working speedometer, they could have ruined my life lol. but since i was polite all i got was the 45 over and the tricket for no insurance card. the whole way to the station we bs'd about the car, got to the station and the cop threw away the bottle and didnt charge me with anything having to do with it. paid my 30 dollars got printed and my mug taken and left. 300 for my car outta impound and a 200 dollar fine and a 6 hour driving class. got 6 months supervivion on it too! the ticket goes off my record april 13th. sooo it pays to be nice lol
Old 02-25-2007, 08:53 AM
12 Second Club

no, officers are punishing me for what i did wrong. they are dicks for no apparent reason. if you pull me over for 44 in a 35, and i am compliant, and you walk a circle around my car writing a repair order for every little violation you see, you are being a dick. doing your job is doing your job, but when your job is only ever going to effect me and nobody else, i.e. i'm not hiding pistols and knives, you are being a dick. no drugs in my cowl hood.

if you talk to me with no respect knowing that i dont wanna get snatched out of the car for talking back, you are being a dick.

if i'm doing less than 10 over the speed limit, and its less than 20*F outside, and you are on a motorcycle, and still feel the need to pull me over, you are probably already pissed that its cold and you got all the cold *** wind hitting you that you are gonna take it out on me, this just happened. being a dick.

i would define being a dick as doing whats more than necessary just to **** my day up worse...
Old 02-25-2007, 09:25 AM
TECH Addict

i honestly write more warnings and resolve things more peaceably then most guys on my squad....

but if you cant talk to me like a man or you get out of hand....hmmm
this is how things should be, cops should look to 'resolve' situations as much as possible instead of going about things like who can i fine? who can i arrest? theres a few decent cops in my town, the rest are bloodthirsty **** suckers that would arrest their own mom. when my dad was a kid around here him and his friends used to run from the cops all the time but it was never a big deal, the worst thing that happened to them was a stren finger shake -'I know that was you!' when the town first got a 440 mopar in the stable they even called my dad out for a drag race in his GTO. and when people got pulled over for dui the cops would give that person a ride home while their partner drove the persons car back, domestic disputes would be worked out instead of 'so whos going to jail tonight?' and if you got caught with a dime bag they'd never bat an eye at it cause they were the ones that sold it too you. today in comparison is like living in a police state..
Old 02-25-2007, 09:37 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Geeze, the guy is giving you repair warnings on your equipment I do this all most every day at work on tractor-trailers. I guess If people are getting sooo pissed off for having to fix their lights, I guess I will have to start writing tickets for every light out on their equipment. Then you can call me a dick because i would be being one then.

As for your not hiding pistols or drugs, he or she does not know that. Guys can lie about having 2,000 lbs of pot in their trailer, and be as stright faced and calm as you talking to one of your friends. He is looking out for his safety. You can whine about being harrased all you want, but it comes down to this; stop speeding and doing other stupid things. Dont break the traffic laws you dont get stopped. One you behave your self for a while, they will probably stop looking out for you.