General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

test drove an 01 LS1 A4

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2006, 01:32 PM
On The Tree

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by darrensls1
Yeah cause autos are for girls.

Someone should have told that to these guys when they built an auto that went 6.86 @ 205 in the quarter mile

Darren, you took my post in the wrong way dude. Im basing this on girls, women that don't really have a real interst in manually shifting a car...i know your proud of autos and all and thats cool but ur pickin a fight with me and i don't even care about the whole auto vs. man thing
Old 09-22-2006, 01:55 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

she drove non licensed since 12yrs old. she really wanted the car, i had nothing to do with her getting it.

the other 3 cars are her family's cars.

Originally Posted by Rob M
Uhh Hmmmm smothing(s) doesn't add up here. Okay you said a few times that she was scared of the car this that and the other about it being fast right? (sounds like it was pushed on her, BUT i'd be guilty of the samething if my GF was looking for a new car too) Now you ALSO said she has had quite a few cars in her past. Well hmmmm lets seet here Impala, Scion and another Impala..thats 3 cars, one was an '05, WTF happend to THOSE cars?? Did they get totaled too?? And you also said that (and i quote)
???

Now etheir shes...

A) runnin a demolition derby down on main street with her cars or

B) ...my friend she just ain't the shapest knife in the drawer

C) What you ment to say was "she just got her license BACK a month ago" (i.e. again reverting back to option A...or B....or D OR she really has a really sh*tty drving record to begin with...)

D) All the above

I am very sorry about what happend. I do hope she is okay, and i mean it!!Not tryin to pis anyone off, but this whole story sounds like theres somethings were left out...and here come the flames
Old 09-22-2006, 03:20 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Rob M
Darren, you took my post in the wrong way dude. Im basing this on girls, women that don't really have a real interst in manually shifting a car...i know your proud of autos and all and thats cool but ur pickin a fight with me and i don't even care about the whole auto vs. man thing
That's cool. I wasn't 100% sure how your comment was meant. It could have meant just that most girls prefer autos. But there was still a chance it meant that autos are for girls. One is true and the other is "Dem Dare R Fightin Words"

But FYI there are girls who like to race manuals. I used to visit SRTforums alot back when warstories was there and there were two girls who had SRT-4's in the 11's. 11's for an F-body isn't necassarily that great of an accomplishment but for an SRT-4 it shows a huge dedication to speed and drag racing ability.

But they are definately few and far between

Last edited by darrensls1; 09-22-2006 at 03:54 PM.

Quick Reply: test drove an 01 LS1 A4