General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

2 bad things

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2006, 09:07 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2 bad things

I got beat out of the 2002 z28 i was looking at. The dealership got it in at 6 last friday night, and told me to come up there at 10 saturday morning, and they would give me a final price, and i could take it or leave it. So i got there at 10 and some dumb *** was already signing the papers. The car was truly immaculant and didnt even last 16 hours before it was sold. It was a full slp car exhaust, intake, suspension, hurst shifter, everything it was nice. Well i saw it yesterday and the front was smashed in. What a waist of a good car they should have sold it to me.

Now for number 2. I wrecked my banshee Tuesday and broke my back.. It is only a 5% compression fracture though and a little peice of the vertibrae broke off. I got a concusion also, and cannot remember up to an hour after the wreck. I walked to a nearby daycare where my g/f works and she called my mom, my mom got there and called an ambulance. I guess all the kids were outside freaked out when they put me on a back board and took me to the hospital. They called me in as a priority 2 but then the doctor downgraded me to a 3 when he checked me out.

Hows that for a shitty week?
Old 10-26-2006, 09:21 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Dude that sucks. I would be pissed at that dealership, but of course most dealers/car salesman are douche bags anyways, and they don't give an eff about customer relationships, they just want to sell. Sucks even worse that some dummy got the car and just wanted to rip the tires off instead of being mature.

And that really sucks about your back!!! Hope everything gets straightened our for you and you recover quickly.
Old 10-26-2006, 09:43 AM
12 Second Club

Yea they have another car there that i like but im not even going to bother, i'm done with them.

I hope my back gets healed quick to it hurts pretty bad, but i got some good meds

Thanks
Old 10-26-2006, 10:00 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ya man that sucks a big one. that was kind of shitty of the dealership to do that. Same thing happened to me with an LT1 formula he sold it the night before i was supposed to go up there. People suck nowadays.
Old 10-26-2006, 10:04 AM
TECH Enthusiast

sorry to hear about your shitty week bro!! hope you get better. there's plenty of nice f- bodys out there, so i wouldn't stress out too much.
Old 10-26-2006, 10:21 AM
12 Second Club

This is the second one that they have screwed me out of.

The doctor at the ER gave me a note to miss school and work, and all he did was signed his sig so i can fill it out and miss as much as i want. I dont even know how i wrecked, i was driving on this gravel road, and ther is a curve that i always slide sideways on, but this time i think i hit a patch of grass, but im not really sure. Im guessing it just fell on its side and slid because all that is broke it my handle bars, and my clutch lever. My mom took my helmet in to the ER, and there is a big gash out of it. The doc said if I wasnt where my helmet I would be dead. So if anyone drives bikes or quads wear your helmets!
Old 10-26-2006, 10:43 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn Man That Sucks...safty Should Always Come First...i Always Tell My Friend Marie To Wear Her Damn Helmet When She Drives Her Busas.....

squids Suck!!!

Hope U Get Better Mang!!
Old 10-26-2006, 11:03 AM
TECH Resident

at least your alive man. i remember my first motorcycle accident, it wasnt pretty. but all i had was some road rash, lost two finger nails, and screwed up my bike.

sucks about the car too man. i just found out that my friend dave(who was going to sell me his procharged SS) wife sold it while he was in iraq. so im in the boat as you are. hope everything works out for you.
Old 10-26-2006, 11:17 AM
12 Second Club

The circled parts are where the fracture is, I think if you click it it gets bigger.
You cant hardly see the circle in the second pic its grey, i couldnt get any other color but grey to work.

That sucks about the ss dude that car would be really fast.
Old 10-26-2006, 12:38 PM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

So was it a Z28 or an SS? No such thing as an SLP Z28 car.. well unless its an SS!
Old 10-26-2006, 12:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Sorry about your week. At least you're alive! And good luck in finding your next SS. Don't give up the hunt.