General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

problem w/ MP

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2006, 01:05 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default problem w/ MP

Last night I got a ticket on my car parked out front. For not having my plate mounted on the front of the SS. The car did not come w/ the bracket for it and in Arizonia u do not need one. I am in Mannheim, Germany now and have 72 hours to mount it or I get one point on my record (BS). Any Ideas... The bracket I ordered on ebay won't be here until next week. And I am not going to screw into the SS grill.
Old 10-31-2006, 01:24 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by slayer63b
Last night I got a ticket on my car parked out front. For not having my plate mounted on the front of the SS. The car did not come w/ the bracket for it and in Arizonia u do not need one. I am in Mannheim, Germany now and have 72 hours to mount it or I get one point on my record (BS). Any Ideas... The bracket I ordered on ebay won't be here until next week. And I am not going to screw into the SS grill.
take the reciept for the bracket and the ticket to the PMO. talk to the desk sergeant, and im sure u can get the ticket thrown out. if that doesnt work you can always talk to the operations NCO,traffic NCO, or the Provost Marshall. there are ways to get out of it, trust me i know. and for future reference just post this in the military forum.
Old 10-31-2006, 01:26 AM
Man-Crush Warning

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

zip ties
Old 10-31-2006, 01:37 AM
Teching In

Yeah I did that. I took it to the desk Sargent at the MP station and he just looked at me like I had a dick on my forhead and told me rules are in place for a reason. I will try operations NCOIC later today. Sorry about posting here. But it is non-technical. And not everyone hangs out in our millitary forums. I just need to find a way to mount it soon w/ out a bracket and not to damage my SS grill. That is why I posted here.
Old 10-31-2006, 01:54 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by slayer63b
Yeah I did that. I took it to the desk Sargent at the MP station and he just looked at me like I had a dick on my forhead and told me rules are in place for a reason. I will try operations NCOIC later today. Sorry about posting here. But it is non-technical. And not everyone hangs out in our millitary forums. I just need to find a way to mount it soon w/ out a bracket and not to damage my SS grill. That is why I posted here.
also i forgot to mention that the points assessed to ur USAREUR license are assessed by ur commander. he or she will get a copy of it and can determine were to go, u can always use ur chain of command to help u out. but when u go to them make sure u have the receipt for the mounting bracket. that way u can prove that you are taking steps to comply with the regs.