General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

550mile checkup

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2006, 08:55 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 550mile checkup

ZERO OIL USAGE, pressure at HOT idle is a HAIR over 40psi.

runs great, greasing T-tops seems to have helped. I used a garden hose with spray attatchement to wash the car. I sprayed the window line from 5-8 feet away DIRECTLY. I got 1 or 2 dribbles in the car. In a medium rain today while driving 0 water made it in. Was far from a downpour, but there was rain in puddles.

Car is awesome, still loving it : )

PS. I had 1 'tard swerve INTENTIONALLY at my car at 5mph to get into my lane. I know where he works and I going to...speak with him (he was riding, not driving, but he can deliver a message).

Another guy just moved over in my lane, some older black guy. I pulled up next to him (I had to swerve to avoid him hitting me) and looked at him very coldly, he started some crap about "sorry" "brother" ect. I gave him a "I wish I could slash your tires and burn your vehicle to the ground so you would not endanger others and their stuff anymore" look, rolled up my window, and pulled up to the line. It was not worth my time to argue/get into it with that person.

Do you guys have 'tards swerving into you and stuff just b/c they are in shitboxes and figure "he'll move to save his nice car."
Old 11-05-2006, 09:05 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sounds like you picked up a good car mechanically and visually.

yep, in CA you have a dime a dozen dicks that do that.

Originally Posted by BLKWS.6
ZERO OIL USAGE, pressure at HOT idle is a HAIR over 40psi.

runs great, greasing T-tops seems to have helped. I used a garden hose with spray attatchement to wash the car. I sprayed the window line from 5-8 feet away DIRECTLY. I got 1 or 2 dribbles in the car. In a medium rain today while driving 0 water made it in. Was far from a downpour, but there was rain in puddles.

Car is awesome, still loving it : )

PS. I had 1 'tard swerve INTENTIONALLY at my car at 5mph to get into my lane. I know where he works and I going to...speak with him (he was riding, not driving, but he can deliver a message).

Another guy just moved over in my lane, some older black guy. I pulled up next to him (I had to swerve to avoid him hitting me) and looked at him very coldly, he started some crap about "sorry" "brother" ect. I gave him a "I wish I could slash your tires and burn your vehicle to the ground so you would not endanger others and their stuff anymore" look, rolled up my window, and pulled up to the line. It was not worth my time to argue/get into it with that person.

Do you guys have 'tards swerving into you and stuff just b/c they are in shitboxes and figure "he'll move to save his nice car."
Old 11-06-2006, 01:47 AM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

People like that here too, hopefully I dont get ragged on too much for this and I know I can get unlucky. To clarify I keep my distance from everyone, like 6 cars in front at least (hwy) I'm scared of rock chips. But if people try to swerve into me, I try not to move past my initial reaction. 9/10 these peoples attempt won't be followed through and they'll just feel like an idiot. If it is followed through and they hit me I'll be taking their tag number down, if no insurance, then move on to the next step. I hate getting pushed around, now if I see someone swerve at me to avoid an accident or something, I'm movin!
Old 11-06-2006, 01:59 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Trust
People like that here too, hopefully I dont get ragged on too much for this and I know I can get unlucky. To clarify I keep my distance from everyone, like 6 cars in front at least (hwy) I'm scared of rock chips. But if people try to swerve into me, I try not to move past my initial reaction. 9/10 these peoples attempt won't be followed through and they'll just feel like an idiot. If it is followed through and they hit me I'll be taking their tag number down, if no insurance, then move on to the next step. I hate getting pushed around, now if I see someone swerve at me to avoid an accident or something, I'm movin!
This 'tard showed no signes of abatement. I would rather not ding up an immaculate car just to prove a point.