General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

I know...I feel retarded, But what is LSX

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2006, 12:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BLKWS.6
Oh yeah? I dated a girl who didnt know what one was. She would say things like "Im so happy I could queef/that felt so good I could queef" It finally got on my nerves and I explained it to her. She never said it again as far as I know. (coulda gone without dating that one, pretty, but up stairs NOTHING going on).
haha what would this world be like without those really hot, but stupid, girls?
Old 11-27-2006, 01:47 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by JonSS_Tex
Wait until your mach what? is finished...you live a long way from me and the nearest track...sooooo talk all you want buddy I know a civic you may be able to beat...when your mach what? is finished

Dude...I was playing with you. Not sure if you were just messin' or not. Kind of hard to tell with just typed words.

I know you are a few states away. I only replied because of what you said.

BTW (By The Way) - I am picking the car up on Wednesday........with a whistling CAI (Cold Air Intake. THat will be the beginning (~430 RWHP). By spring...she will be ~550 RWHP....as my DD (daily Driver).
Old 11-27-2006, 03:12 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by ponygt65
Dude...I was playing with you. Not sure if you were just messin' or not. Kind of hard to tell with just typed words.

BTW (By The Way) - I am picking the car up on Wednesday........with a whistling CAI (Cold Air Intake. THat will be the beginning (~430 RWHP). By spring...she will be ~550 RWHP....as my DD (daily Driver).
I think his input was good natured, but your right, it was kinda hard to tell...
Old 11-27-2006, 04:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

sounds like its gonna be a damn fine DD!
Old 11-27-2006, 06:06 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Umm....no....come sit with me in teh 'queefer' corner.......

FTW = For the Win.
LMAO! Well now I know
Old 11-27-2006, 09:45 PM
11 Second Club

Sweet man, sounds like it will be quick for a mustang , but yeah I was just messin with you and mine is a daily driver as well with uhhhhhhh 119kmiles on it and still running 11s
Old 11-28-2006, 12:13 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by logo_craig
sounds like its gonna be a damn fine DD!
Thanks...I cant' wait until she is finished. Low 11s, high 10s would be freakin' awesome.
Old 11-28-2006, 12:14 AM
TECH Apprentice

Sweet man, sounds like it will be quick for a mustang , but yeah I was just messin with you and mine is a daily driver as well with uhhhhhhh 119kmiles on it and still running 11s
For a mustang....

119K miles and 11s....that sounds great. Nothing like seeing skinnies up front on a DD...
Old 11-28-2006, 12:27 AM
11 Second Club

Thanks...I cant' wait until she is finished. Low 11s, high 10s would be freakin' awesome.
Yeah it all sounds good on paper, but wait until you take it to the track! Its all about seat time and your driving. Send me a pm when you get it all finished up and ready to run and send me some results...id like to know

BTW (By the Way) are you picking it up from a shop? If so why dont you do the work yourself?
Old 11-28-2006, 12:36 AM
TECH Apprentice

Yeah it all sounds good on paper, but wait until you take it to the track! Its all about seat time and your driving. Send me a pm when you get it all finished up and ready to run and send me some results...id like to know

BTW (By the Way) are you picking it up from a shop? If so why dont you do the work yourself?
Oh I know....believe me, I am not a high HP idiot. I know it will take some seat time to get everything dialed in. And with the nearest track being 2-3 hours away..ti will take some time. I had a cobra (2003) for abotu 6 months, but I wasn't able to drag it. (BTW - I am having de ja vu right now)..HA HA. I will gladly send you some results. I have alto of friends that are into drag racing (one of which has a high 7 '67 stang and has dragged his entire life), but I will always listen to suggestion.

As for install......I would have never had the time to do it. There is no room for it in my garage right now, and the nearest dyno shop is 1 away, and I wouldn't feel safe driving that long without a tune. This shop is very reputable and he does great work (does some of QuickZ06s work). Plus the fact that I have never done a major install like this....kind of tops the cake.
Old 11-28-2006, 01:27 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by The Red WS.6
This is the internet where everyone can slit your neck and has a 15 in *****.
That's some funny **** right there!
Old 11-28-2006, 01:39 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by BriancWS6
Yeah there are just some stuff you don't know until you ask or get lucky enough to finally find out. I had been seeing people use "FTW" alot recently, and I had no clue what it meant. Then finally over the weekend a buddy and myself figured it out....I think. "**** the world" That's all we could come up with anyhow

I thought you were gonna say FTW = Finally This Weekend"

Damn I'm tired as *****!!
Old 11-28-2006, 03:24 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lolwtfomgbbqhax

Yup. I spend way to much time online.
Old 11-28-2006, 07:04 AM
NKAWTG...N

FTW

(for the win)