General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Pictures of dumped exhaust on LS1 SSs.

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2006, 04:52 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thats what I wanted to hear. I have the coated pacesetters and now I just have to save up the money for them.
Old 12-01-2006, 06:03 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by ZFan88
^^ Would look much better without the blackouts IMO
Dont thinks so
Old 12-01-2006, 07:59 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I like the blackouts, you can say what you want about them being 80's but I just don't like LS1 tail lights, the color amber does not belong on the back of any car. Oh and I got my whole exhaust Pacesetter headers and TSP rumbler X with all the hardware and everything for less than $700 shipped and everything was brand new, so that gets my vote
Old 12-01-2006, 09:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BlueB4C
Oh and I got my whole exhaust Pacesetter headers and TSP rumbler X with all the hardware and everything for less than $700 shipped and everything was brand new, so that gets my vote
Was this from TSP? Do you know if they sell it as a package deal?
Old 12-02-2006, 12:08 AM
12 Second Club

Well long story short TSP cut me a deal on the exhaust because they were out of clamps and shipped it to me without them so that took a chunk out of the price and since it took over a month to get the exhaust they cut me a deal on shipping too (BTW great guys over there at TSP) And the other price savings came from buying uncoated pacesetters through SpeedInc with free shipping and they price matched them to another site (non-sponsor I believe) that had them on sale so even more off. You just have to look around and do some research the deals are out there, especially for guys on LS1Tech.
Old 12-02-2006, 12:18 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by BlueB4C
I like the blackouts, you can say what you want about them being 80's but I just don't like LS1 tail lights, the color amber does not belong on the back of any car. Oh and I got my whole exhaust Pacesetter headers and TSP rumbler X with all the hardware and everything for less than $700 shipped and everything was brand new, so that gets my vote
I like the blackouts. They go well with your car. I dont think blackouts are dated.

Quick Reply: Pictures of dumped exhaust on LS1 SSs.