General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Have to share my sad story with people that’ll grieve with me

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2006, 05:53 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Man that sucks, its like hearing about a guy beating your ex girlfriend... but worse
Old 12-13-2006, 07:51 PM
Launching!

That is a sad sad story man! I would be sick if anyone ever got ahold of my baby and did that. I don't plan on ever selling it however. I agree that you should just move on to a new ride since that one has been wrecked. Maybe even a 2002 SOM ws6!
Old 12-13-2006, 10:15 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BMo99TA
Don't get me wrong, i enjoyed that car a lot and it had its time at the track! I live in the snow belt so it had to sit in the garage for 6 months out of the year.

I have a motorcycle as well and with gas prices rode that more then the TA. 45MPG is hard to beat
I'm sorry I didn't mean to add salt to a wound . I think we all know what its like to try to save something to have it just go all sorts of bad. I think the best analogy is having your woman "save herself" for marriage, she then leaves you for some guy with alot of money who ends up raping her and killing her. UGH.
...once again sorry just vomiting out of my mind.
Old 12-14-2006, 08:26 AM
Launching!

I feel for you. In 2002 I had to sell my 1994 cobra that I put a lot of time and money into it and was very **** about the car like yourself. I was heartbroken. That was the best dam sounding mustang in town and I can't even count how many compliments I got on it. Well I was forced to sell the car because of a lay-off at work and I was never called back. I told myself somday I would have another sports car. Well I got back on my feet and a couple months ago I was able to pay cash for a 1998 SS and I love it. Back on top of the world. You will get there, just keep working hard and anything is possible. Scott
Old 12-14-2006, 08:49 AM
TECH Fanatic

So are you going to lower the minivan and throw an exhaust on there? Maybe a loudmouth and a couple of cams, assuming it's ohc?
Old 12-14-2006, 10:39 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by taintedmeat
So are you going to lower the minivan and throw an exhaust on there? Maybe a loudmouth and a couple of cams, assuming it's ohc?
Actually the minivan is now slouch. It'll do 0-60 in 7.2! and right now the fastest vehicle I own aside from the bike.