General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

**STOLEN CAR***!!!! Help!! Chicago/Joilet Help

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2006, 09:44 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default **STOLEN CAR***!!!! Help!! Chicago/Joilet Help

Attention everybody, my sisters car was stolen today around 1:00 from Oakland, MD the guy that stole the car works with my sister at the grocery store she let him borrow it (STUPID MISTAKE!!!) she wont even let me drive it, anyways he said he was going to lunch and never returned we have reason to believe he was heading to Chicago but he is low on money and there was barely any gas in the car, and payday is tommorow. We have contacted the local PD and his g/f she said he came got his clothes and left.f

The car is a 1998 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP its silver, 4 door, supercharged, it has 18inch Motegi rims, 35% window tint all around, alpine 6inch in dash DVD player, and black leather interior, cleared taillight with LED blinkers in the Front and Rear turn signals

So be on the lookout.

I also have info that he was heading to his mothers house in Joilet, Illionois, the addres is 1120 Vine Street, so any anybody in the Joilet area please go to this adress and look for it PLEASE he could be there by now.
Old 12-13-2006, 09:46 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

the scumbag wont get far.
Old 12-13-2006, 09:47 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yea since my sis works at the same place the cops have his SSI and drivers liscense number but she only has liability so im trying to find before it gets sold, gutted or wrecked
Old 12-14-2006, 12:23 AM
'Bird Director

Location: Central Indiana Honors: 4th grade spelling bee contestant
Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts

Already posted in the appropriate forum: https://ls1tech.com/forums/midwestern-members/624003-stolen-car-help-chicago-joilet-help.html