General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Tony...let me offer an apology.

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2007, 08:56 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tony...let me offer an apology.

LS3tech.com will be taken down immediately.

I apologize for all of this...I honestly never intended to start a big fight. I take responsibility for not having forethought the ramifications of branding my forum using LS1tech's "identity"

I'm really a pretty decent fellow...at least I like to think so. I don't want to be the bad guy, and its just not worth all this.

I realize my name is **** on this site now and the damage is probably done, but I guess I'm getting what I deserve for picking on the biggest kid on the block (meaning this site).

Whatever things were said on my part, I apologize for. I respect LS1tech and what it is. Its the model I look up to. In the end it is bad business to **** off the biggest player, and after reflecting on the situation that is not the kind of businessperson I want to be.

Chris
Old 01-11-2007, 09:24 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

Thanks, and I'm glad we could reach an agreement about the situation.

Tony
Old 01-11-2007, 09:29 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Chris 96 WS6

I apologize for all of this...I honestly never intended to start a big fight. I take responsibility for not having forethought the ramifications of branding my forum using LS1tech's "identity"

I'm really a pretty decent fellow...at least I like to think so. I don't want to be the bad guy, and its just not worth all this.

I realize my name is **** on this site now and the damage is probably done, but I guess I'm getting what I deserve for picking on the biggest kid on the block (meaning this site).

Whatever things were said on my part, I apologize for. I respect LS1tech and what it is. Its the model I look up to. In the end it is bad business to **** off the biggest player, and after reflecting on the situation that is not the kind of businessperson I want to be.

Chris
Just gained some respect from me!

Takes alot to do what you just did.

Travis
Old 01-11-2007, 09:35 AM
Launching!

Glad things could come to a resolution guys.
Old 01-11-2007, 12:06 PM
Deranged Rat Fink

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Chris 96 WS6

Chris
I know Chris personally , he really is a pretty good dude. My .02