General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Plates already owning me :(

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2007, 02:45 AM
LS1Tech Administrator

Received 1,792 Likes on 1,277 Posts

Originally Posted by BLKWS.6
IS there a common ground for that box that holds the starter, fp relay, ect? Is the Trac-Control routed through there as well?
Honestly I'm not sure on that one.

But I can tell you that most of the grounds in the engine bay are pretty easy to see/access, other than the one behind the alternator and the one on the back of the driver's side cylinder head...those are a little harder to reach.

But maybe try checking the ones you can see for any looseness or corrosion. It can't hurt.
Old 01-14-2007, 02:45 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by RPM WS6
I understand.

I truely does suck when you buy your dream car and it gives you problems. Trust me, I've been through stuff like that before; sometimes it's been plain bad luck/beyond my control, but often it was my own fault for making bad choices on mods here and there as I was learning. I understand that with your situation it's really not your fault at all. Sorry about the bad luck lately.

Let me tell you, I'm a perfectionist. I truely try my best to make everything with my cars perfect all the time, and when it's not it drives me nuts.... like loss of sleep type nuts; I'll think about it constantly till I figure something out. But I just try to tell myself that these are cars, and no car is perfect, however I still try my best to make 'em as perfect as I can.

I know you're not really shooting for perfection here, that you just want the car to run right, and I can understand how frustrating that is. I've had one or two "problem" cars before; cars that I really wanted to be perfect. But it just didn't happen.

I hope your car comes together for you....

Yeah, I dont care that the T-top squeeks time to time, or that the Tranny wont go into first at a stop once in a blue moon, or that I have a single door ding on the left rear, I just want it to not get me killed by a semi like almost happened before Is that too much to ask?