General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

This is important, so please read

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2007, 11:36 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You say its random but once every week just remember what you do each day and who you talk to if you do nothing and talk to no one and it still happens it has to be someone that lives close that you drive by every night. A cheap camera will work wonders or even install a motion light. Staying up all night would be the best tho oh and bs about no hitting people you can always carry some cuffs or something and make a citizens arrest.
Old 01-16-2007, 11:45 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Black02Bird
get one of these
+1 on the Glock 40. You don't even have to shoot them, trust me. A Glock 40 in his face will, at the very least, make him think twice about doing it again.
Old 01-16-2007, 11:48 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by razorclaw99
Everyday i go outside, i always find **** on my car.

Well its usually once a week at random times

Weather it be milk , or some jug with green **** in it labeled' poison ' ..im so sick of this ****.. I have been workin nonstop and dont even talk to anybody anymore so i know i dont have grudges with anyone..

How do i stop this..its so ******* annoying..This stuff smells so bad..i mean i had this crazy idea to go to dunkin donuts at 5 am once..i walk outside and there i c **** on my car..

Parking in the garage is a bitch cuz my car is loud and my parents will wake up..

I thought of installing security cameras but those r $$..

i know who it is but i cant do **** cuz theres no proof its them..i have no clue what to ******* do..

p.s. what liquids will ruin my paint...
Old 01-16-2007, 11:49 AM
TECH Senior Member

If you cant figure out what to do in this situation then you must not be too bright.
Old 01-16-2007, 11:57 AM
bsf
TECH Resident

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by brad8266
If you cant figure out what to do in this situation then you must not be too bright.
+1

Get video proof. While remaining calm, confront lowlife(s) while maintaining your safety and the safety of anyone with you, or turn over copy of video proof to police.

For the people advocating violence, especially brandishing firearms: NOT VERY BRIGHT!
Old 01-16-2007, 12:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Im for sitting in your car all night. Are your window's tinted?? If so, just lay in wait. Hopefully get a video camera to catch them... Then after they do something, get on the horn with the cops, turn on the lights and follow them from a safe distance, keeping the cops up to date with where you are. They should be able to get a cruiser near you to catch up and pull them over. Then...you can show them your car, the video, and explain how long its been going on, right there on the side of the road.

You would have no problem convincing a judge with all that evidence that it has happened several times. Because it got you to the point that you slept in your car with a video camera...that doesnt just happening out of the blue...

Go the legal route man if you can. Too many idiot criminals are getting out of trouble and actually sueing the person they were out to get in the first place due to the persons actions.

haha...that said, I know if it were me, it would be hard for me to restrain myself ESPECIALLY if I knew who it was.

Justin
Old 01-16-2007, 12:13 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 09CPTN
+1 on the Glock 40. You don't even have to shoot them, trust me. A Glock 40 in his face will, at the very least, make him think twice about doing it again.
Don't pull out a firearm unless you're going to use it, and accept responsibility.

I would get them on video and let the cops school them.
Old 01-16-2007, 12:15 PM
On The Tree

oh yea!!
Old 01-16-2007, 12:18 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by blue02formula
Don't pull out a firearm unless you're going to use it, and accept responsibility.

IF IM PULLIN IT IM PUTTIN ONE IN YOU! AND IT WILL BE ONE OF THESE TO BOOT!! .40 S&W hydroshock
Old 01-16-2007, 12:19 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by blue02formula

exactly.

firearms are NOT a scare tactic.... they raise the stakes.

if you raise the stakes, you must be willing to commit and follow thru...
and since you know it would be an act of stupidity to actually shoot someone over this (or anything of this nature), you should realise that its an act of stupidity to bring a firearm into this.
Old 01-16-2007, 12:21 PM
On The Tree

anyone that does that deserves an extra nostril
Old 01-16-2007, 01:24 PM
12 Second Club

Received 561 Likes on 445 Posts

Buy a taser. Sleep in your car and when this jerk off messes with you, jump out and taser his *** repeatedly. Non-lethal and oh so fun. Or buy a video camera. Video cameras only cost $150 for a brand new cheap one, even less for a used one.... I'd run wires to my VCR and let it record while I slept. Be thorough enough and if this IS a regular thing, you'll catch the guy.
Old 01-16-2007, 01:59 PM
Banned

Maybe you missed out on the fundamentals of weapon safety/tactics or live in a state like California, but if you point a weapon at someone you need to be ready and willing to kill them. For you to be justified in killing them in most states they must be in your house and/or pose IMMEDIATE physical threat to you/someone you are close to. Just pointing a pistol at someone with no intent behind it is a great way to go to jail or be killed yourself. Do NOT! draw a weapon on someone unless you intend on killing them or view it as a real and distinct possibility, if not probability. I DO KNOW that no-matter WHAT I was doing, legal or not, if someone pulled a weapon on me. I would do all within my power to kill them before they killed me. That may mean you find yourself looking down a barrel, or maybe while you are thinking "to scare them" they are thinking to give you 2 to the chest and 1 to the head and you end up in the morgue. All the death penalties and legal maneuvering will NOT ressurect you.

On only 1 occasion have I EVER gone out with the intent of killing another human being. My father (carpet cleaning business owner/operatior) had a run-in with a drugged up customer and he had a weapon drawn on him. He called me as soon as he had the opportunity. I grabbed a 1911 (closest thing to me when he called, althought NOT my personal choice for a high-stress/planned armed encounter, I am proficient with most of the weapons we own.), loaded it with FMJ flat-point and drove as fast as I could to the scene. I stayed in the vehicle on the opposite side of the road with the weapon in the cocked/locked condition between the seats of the car (they were in the lawn and I was afforded cover by other parked vehicles as well as a good vantage point about 30yards away from them, the assailant had his back to me.). The situation was resolved by police while I watched and I was never noticed and never needed to even present myself or my intent.

My point in that story is this. A weapon/shooting someone is A LAST DITCH ATTEMPT AT SALVAGING AN ALREADY FUBAR SITUATION IN FAVOR OF THE LEAST-LOSS OUTCOME. Your paint job is NOT! worth it. You are also under the legal-age to purchase/posess a handgun...that makes it even trickier if you do shoot the guy for no good reason.

EDIT: Sorry, did not see this was already addressed. My response still stands, it cannot be stressed enough.

Last edited by BLKWS.6; 01-16-2007 at 02:07 PM.
Old 01-16-2007, 05:16 PM
Launching!

It seems you don't have a large menacing dog...Get one!
Old 01-16-2007, 08:44 PM
On The Tree

if u find a slice of ham on your car and its hot or dry your paint will peel up right with the hunk of meet. If it were me id have a few friends stay up and hide some night wait till he appears and throw him a blanket party. Remember cars are like hot wives. You just dont touch unless u get to play with theirs.
Old 01-17-2007, 02:35 AM
TECH Veteran

its a violation of man law
Old 01-17-2007, 03:27 AM
Teching In

Default try this!

if you want to get some proof for legal purposes then get a camera.... if you just want to catch them in the act then the easiest way i can think of is put a cheap motion light aiming near your car but dont put any bulbs in it... instead get one of those light socket to a regular wall outlet thingys and run a long *** extention cord into your room where you sleep and hook it up to one of those old school analog radios and leave the switch on... someone walks near your car and the motion sensor will power your radio on and wake you up in time to catch them red handed and take it into your own hands... taser, big mean dog, paintball them senseless, pepper spray them... take ur pick! oh and if you do call the cops on them tell the cops that you hear someone trying to break into your car and they will get there a lot quicker... they dont care much about vandalism. good luck! stick it to that ashole!
Old 01-18-2007, 04:58 PM
TECH Resident

park your car in the grass, get some bear traps and paint em green
Old 01-18-2007, 06:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Just park it in the garage. Who cares if your parent's wake up if it's going to save your paint and keep you from all this trouble. And if you know who it is just go up to him and confront him! See what he has to say.
Old 01-18-2007, 09:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Lucas'02SS
Just park it in the garage. Who cares if your parent's wake up if it's going to save your paint and keep you from all this trouble. And if you know who it is just go up to him and confront him! See what he has to say.
+1, confront this guy if you know who it is.