General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Some asshole hit me this morning

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2007, 03:05 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

new suspension parts ftw.
Old 01-24-2007, 03:14 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Ericbigmac83
ok, well im 5'7 140. im muscular, but still, i aint taking on no big black guy.

At least i get to look forward to putting on my new suspension parts this afternoon

thats where a swift jab to the throat comes in handy. or a swift chuck norris kick to the jewels. cheap? yea..but in reality, i'd rather be cheap an come out on top than to try an "man up" and take "fair" hits just to give "fair" hits. for cryin out loud - u dont even know when the other wuld stop if he/she got on top of u an just pounded away...so why take the chance?

that still sucks that someone hit ur car man. i gotta hefty lil scratch on my hood where it looks like someone slid on it an the button from their jeans dug in.. an that happened not too long after i got her. i was hot about that one.. still am.
Old 01-24-2007, 04:10 PM
bsf
TECH Resident

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by BLKWS.6
I carry a tactical collapsable steel baton for reasons such as these.
What is the difference between a tactical collapsable steel baton and just a regular collapsable steel baton?

Originally Posted by Ericbigmac83
ok, well im 5'7 140. im muscular, but still, i aint taking on no big black guy.
What about a big white guy, or big hispanic guy, or etc? What does skin color got to do with it?
Old 01-25-2007, 08:30 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by bsf
What is the difference between a tactical collapsable steel baton and just a regular collapsable steel baton?

What about a big white guy, or big hispanic guy, or etc? What does skin color got to do with it?
I live right outside of washington dc, if you lived here you would understand, lol. but yes, i prolly would take one of those. And i had a feeling that was coming, and no im not racist, and you dont know what race i am either by the way