General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Ahh I love my Z-28......

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2007, 12:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

when my buddy first got his t/a in 00' he used ask me to swap out just so he could watch me drive it.... I sure as hell didnt mind going from a ranger to a t/a now that i got an lsx ride I might have to do the same with him to see mine in action
Old 01-31-2007, 07:06 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by WS6NIGHTMARE
I havent yet, but I just got some video of mine the other day, my buddy hasnt sent it to me yet though, but Ill be sure to post it, Im getting on it pretty good. I have caught myself eyeing it in glass reflections when i drive through business complex. Black SS on chrome ZR1's.
Dito, whenever I roll through downtown I just creep along eyeballing my car in the windows. And it sounds so badass; tall buildings on either sides in close proximity, engine braking from low rpm's just letting it rumble.
Old 02-01-2007, 03:12 PM
Launching!

I did this just the other day. My boss borried my B4C and I got to see it go down the highway. Awesome as hell! I'll never get to see the new SS like that, though!!
Old 02-02-2007, 04:57 PM
TECH Resident

Never got to see my T/A be driven by someone else, but I did get to see my old 94z28 be driven many times after I sold it to a family friend, but the one moment I do remember was when I was going to meet with the guy who bought my T/A and was trading me the 96 z28 that I own now (plus cash of course)... and we were pulling into the place almost at the same time and I saw the Z for the first time comming up to the light and I was drooling like a baby that was teething..haha. The car looked SICK with it being lowered and the ZR1's and all. At that very moment I knew that I would survive not owning the T/A anymore, and be just fine with this sexy Z28.
Old 02-08-2007, 09:12 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by WS6NIGHTMARE
I havent yet, but I just got some video of mine the other day, my buddy hasnt sent it to me yet though, but Ill be sure to post it, Im getting on it pretty good. I have caught myself eyeing it in glass reflections when i drive through business complex. Black SS on chrome ZR1's.
Heres the link to mine on the move...CLICKY!!!!!

What yall think?
Old 02-08-2007, 09:14 PM
TECH Addict

I tried that when I had a Camaro and my appretiation for the car trippled when I heard it and saw it from other peoples view. I want to try it with the vette but I don't know too many ppl who can drive a manual that I would trust with it!
Old 02-08-2007, 10:22 PM
Tech Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by bww3588
i let my mom drive it once with me in it and it scared her
AHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Old 02-08-2007, 10:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If someone is close to Bowling Green, KY, I'd gladly do a swap. I have zero friends I trust to do that in my car.