General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

What tickets has everyone got in their cars?

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2007, 06:41 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ZmyHPandrun
so the other night I am coming home from the bar... not drunk but over the limit for sure...
i would have taken you out of the car and beat the **** out of you....

have someone drive you home, theres no ******* excuse....

tickets, goofing off, all this bs i can joke around with....but hearing someone just south of me, talk about DUI like that ....

i pulled a 7 year old out of a damn car on US17 with his head split open, his ******* dui dad lived, and the dui who hit them lived also....

just because one guy didnt want to wait for his wife to get him from the jags game and the other guy was on shore leave.....
Old 02-23-2007, 06:44 AM
TECH Senior Member

first ticket i EVER got was in my first car i just got...

i was riding with my mom to gainesville from jacksonville....bout 2am....through WALDO....anybody in florida should know what that is....well i got pulled by one of the 6 man police department....he wrote me for 16 miles over which put me into the top bracket of 16>....my mom called him a reject jacksonville officer and he then wrote me for a seat beat.....118.50+74.55
Old 02-23-2007, 08:04 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Best one i have gotten was illegal screaching of the tires. Sheriff's police gave it to me had to do four hours of driving school and pay a 105 dollar fine.
Old 02-23-2007, 08:47 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I recieved 26 moving violations from 16 to present, I'm not proud of it but on the other hand each time I drive past city hall and theres a new addition i just laugh and say hmmm I prolly paid for that office goin in there hahaha

1- Illegal Lane usage
1-Failure to signla lane change...BS
1-Failure to reduce speed
1-Illegal Display of Horsepower...spinning tires and reving i guess lol open LT's
22- speeding tickets highest was 108 in a 55 lowest was 48 in a 45...YES i said 48 in a 45 3 over the speed limit.

I understand that I have broke the law, and other then the cop that wrote me for 3 over I have no hard feelings or whatever....there just doing there job and i was breaking the law...so there are consequences. With all the money i have paid in tickets n **** i prolly could have bought Heads/Cam/90/90 and nitrous lol oh man gotta love donating to the state......however i have slowed down and i stick to the track alot more then i used to ....ahh yes reformed and responsible lol
Old 02-23-2007, 03:05 PM
Teching In

Speaking of me starting to this post, I must have got jinxed...The community college I attend has a joint parking lot, and one side it high school and one is other wise. Well I always start class at 925 AFTER school starts. So, I pull my car on the most availiable parking place in that section. I walk out yesterday at 12 when I got out, and got in my car. I look up and I see a piece of paper, I think hmm must be a flyer. I get it and look a ******* parking ticket. What pissed me off the most was the fact it was so tedious and 5 bucks. What bunch of asses to do that. All they are doing is making money off college kids. Especially, when we didnt block any high school kids from parking. There were a shitload of collage kids that got them. At 5 bucks a pop Im guessing at least 100 bucks. They had it marked under private parking. haha. *********. So, ill send in my 5 dollar prepaid envelope, and I should also include a nice note of how its nice the city profits from this. Also, how im going to college to pay their retirement basically. haha.
Old 02-23-2007, 05:01 PM
TECH Senior Member

^^^score
Old 02-23-2007, 05:38 PM
Teching In

YESSS. I get to join the club.
Old 02-23-2007, 05:43 PM
TECH Senior Member

^^^ whats funny is back when i was in highschool and we had senior take over day....i chose to be the security guard....more out of sarcasm then anything, dress up in army fatigues, a big yellow "security" shirt and drive a golf cart around.....

welll needless to say we have very bright pink "parking tickets"....i wrote about 40 that day....just to do it....
Old 03-19-2007, 06:10 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by staringback05
i would have taken you out of the car and beat the **** out of you....

have someone drive you home, theres no ******* excuse....

tickets, goofing off, all this bs i can joke around with....but hearing someone just south of me, talk about DUI like that ....

i pulled a 7 year old out of a damn car on US17 with his head split open, his ******* dui dad lived, and the dui who hit them lived also....

just because one guy didnt want to wait for his wife to get him from the jags game and the other guy was on shore leave.....
take it easy big dog... by that i meant that I had one beer. uno. dont get all emotional about it. i am smart enough to know to get a ride. i have done it plenty of times and will plenty more.
Old 03-19-2007, 07:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by staringback05
first ticket i EVER got was in my first car i just got...

i was riding with my mom to gainesville from jacksonville....bout 2am....through WALDO....anybody in florida should know what that is....well i got pulled by one of the 6 man police department....he wrote me for 16 miles over which put me into the top bracket of 16>....my mom called him a reject jacksonville officer and he then wrote me for a seat beat.....118.50+74.55

Dude waldo gets everybody AAA wont route anybody threw there for that reason.

I also got 5 seatbelt tickets last year alone the cops in camden county are not slick enuff to get me for anything else.
Old 03-19-2007, 07:50 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

why wouldn't you wear your seatbelt??.....lol, my old man got a ticket when we were kids cause the cop came by the car and my bro had undone his seatbelt.....he was pissssssssssed! but really, why wouldn't you wear it, any discomfort is far less than goin THRU your windshield(anybody remember the video for smashin pumpkins "perfect") at a decent speed....and why risk a ticket on top
Old 03-20-2007, 01:55 AM
10 Second Club

i have had 3 speeding tickets all 21 over the limit, first one i just got my licease and me and my buddys are driveing down a hill when a cop passes us comin towards us. we get to the bottom he turns around and i gun it in a 89 dodge spirit. i turn down a street pull in a drive way and shut the car off. he flys by the street, slams on his brakes turned around and blocked us in. he ask why we were running i told him i was just going to the groecery store. i ask how he caught me he said that there is no outlet to any street that i would haved turned down for a while. needless to say he only gave me a ticket for 21 over the limit, i lost my licese for 2 months.
my other tickets were on the highway one 91 in a 70 and 66in a 45.
funning thing is they were all in **** boxes.

and a couple of stupid, noise violations, and front headlight out.
Old 03-20-2007, 11:27 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by NDFORSPD
why wouldn't you wear your seatbelt??.....lol, my old man got a ticket when we were kids cause the cop came by the car and my bro had undone his seatbelt.....he was pissssssssssed! but really, why wouldn't you wear it, any discomfort is far less than goin THRU your windshield(anybody remember the video for smashin pumpkins "perfect") at a decent speed....and why risk a ticket on top

One of my cousins died in his camaro a few years back. When he "they belive" tried to swerve out of the way of a deer and and flipped his camaro into the ditch. Where he was "most likely" knocked unconsious and the seat belt cut his throat. He bled to death hanging upside down in his car it was beautiful 4th gen lt1. The Quotation marks represent the investigatig officers and coranors report. That is why i dont wear a seatbelt unless its a 5 point and im going down the dragstrip in my s-10.
Old 03-20-2007, 12:37 PM
Banned

The other day I got a ticket for 83 in a 55...on a rural highway. Town cop pulled me over and had apparently been sitting. This was on saint pattys day (sat. night). Not old enough to drink so I was hoping he didnt think I was. I'm def. not THAT stupid to drive home drunk.

Anyways I wasnt too happy. I was in my 00' camaro(LS1).
Old 03-20-2007, 04:01 PM
TECH Resident

none, got pulled over twice in a half hour one night, got the whole nine yards, ABC,s and stand one one foot, and got let off both times.
Old 03-20-2007, 05:45 PM
On The Tree

lets see....

Totaled my '93 Geo Prizm so i got a failure to yeild right of way
Speeeding in my Accord 53 in a 40
Illegal Lane change in my T/A, caused a fender bender
Recent speeding 53 in a residential area, got a lawyer for this one

I've been warned alot for no front plates and my rear plate light was out. Got pulled over for doing donuts in boring *** huntsville and got off with a no front plates warning from a really nice cop.

All in all i respect the law but College Station police are pretty bad when it comes to egos. I have only really been unhappy with the most recent officer that pulled me over, all the others were cool and just doing their job.
Old 03-20-2007, 07:46 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by svtrag
fastest I have been clocked by a state trooper was 141mph but no ticket
i wanna hear the story
Old 03-21-2007, 07:38 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by vettefever17
. So, ill send in my 5 dollar prepaid envelope, and I should also include a nice note of how its nice the city profits from this. Also, how im going to college to pay their retirement basically. haha.
Go to the bank with $5, cash bill in for 500 pennys. Insert into zip lock bag and make then count them all out.