General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

what to do about police harrasment?

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2007, 10:09 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default what to do about police harrasment?

so this has ben going on for awhile now and i just dont want to deal with it anymore. theres a few officers in my town that seem to have it out for me for some reason.. I havnt had any bad encounters with the police for a couple of years now, but i used to run and dip them pretty often when i was younger. but of course karma caught up to me, and i had my licsense suspended twice and I got arrested once when i was 18 for minor in possesion but that went away with a continued w/o a finding. and that and my tickets is the extent of my record and for the most part the cops usually dont bother me especially the local(resident) cops cause we all know each other. but now some of them are driving me nuts weather im driving my camaro or blazer, when i pass one of these officers going the opposite way they always hit their brakes and check me out in the rear view and sometimes they'l turn right around and will hang back and follow me, other times they'l be much more blatent about folowing me. whenever im downtown at the harbor talking to different townies that are around and a cop comes along they'l go down to the other end of the pier and will sit there watching us thinking their being tricky when all were doing is shooting the ****. and then other day on the way to work i had to pick up a co-worker cause his car was broke and hes an alright guy but definatly has a questionable backround but anyways of course a cop was rolling thru when i stopped to pick him up on the street and the cop slowed way down and was grilling us hard and turns off another direction so i get on the highway to go to work and theres another cop sitting there waiting for me and sure eenough he pulls out right behind me and follows me for like 20mins HALF WAY THROUGH THE NEXT TOWN before he finally turned around. and that was the final straw for me, it was 7:30 in the morning on the way to work wtf is their problem? guys I came really close to dumping it in 2nd that morning and taking off on that cop and i dont want to do that **** but their harrasing me for no reason, following me through town where ever i go and grilling me hard.. but they dont pull me over!? I would actually prefer to get pulled over just so i can talk to them and so I actaully have some thing to officialy file a complaint cause i cant if their just following me around right? do you think it would accomplish anything going to the station to talk to these *** holes? this situation has just ben pushing me to go find a cop and unleash hell in my car and thats the last thing i want right now. so what should I do about this?
Old 02-25-2007, 10:17 AM
'Bird Director

Location: Central Indiana Honors: 4th grade spelling bee contestant
Received 27 Likes on 18 Posts

SSU please....