General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

anyone deliver in their f-body? lol

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2007, 11:23 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bjamick
maybe you ought to go and borrow some money and buy a cheap beater. I bought my lil 93 corolla for $435 lol and its still running strong haha.
Ya bro. I assume your car is still financed? If it is just refinance it and borrow an extra 1-1.5k and spend that on a beater.
Old 02-27-2007, 04:25 PM
TECH Apprentice

It would be sweet doing it in a t-top third gen though. The t-top bag would make an awesome pizza holder!!
Old 02-27-2007, 10:29 PM
Staging Lane

I work for Domino's, usually I drive my $1000 Geo. That's the only time I drive the car. One night I decided to show to the other guys that work there. When I pulled up my boss walked over and said "I can't believe that you drove the Trans am. Well there goes your tips for the night". I didn't that it would that bad, but it was. Everyone was like "Nice car" and they didn't give me a tip. By the end of the night I was telling people that I was my dad's car and that my Geo was in the shop so that I would just make gas money back. It was the most fun I had delivering pizza. There was another guy that worked with me that had a new V6 Charger. He pulled up to some lady's house and she told him not to expect a tip because she knows how much those cars cost. So not only are you going to put the miles on a good car you might not get all that great of tips. Just buy a cheap beater.
Old 02-28-2007, 04:06 AM
12 Second Club

thats kinda dick..if i saw a ws6 boy id still give him a $5 tip..
Old 02-28-2007, 02:52 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

find like a wrecked car and drive it lol they are all over the place and cheap i bet your tips will go out the roof when you pull up to their house and the hood is beat to **** and the fender is missing . Cha Ching $$$
Old 02-28-2007, 03:01 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by bjamick
find like a wrecked car and drive it lol they are all over the place and cheap i bet your tips will go out the roof when you pull up to their house and the hood is beat to **** and the fender is missing . Cha Ching $$$
agreed. get a beater and use that for delivery, not the f-body. if that doesnt work you could always just become a street-pharmacist. theres good money in that as well.

good luck buddy.
Old 02-28-2007, 04:40 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LMz28
agreed. get a beater and use that for delivery, not the f-body. if that doesnt work you could always just become a street-pharmacist. theres good money in that as well.

good luck buddy.

lol, id use the beater for that too. I think its called running "missions" when a st. phd goes out. My buddy used to deliver in his diesel jetta which payed for 2 weeks of gas on a good night, but it was chinese food. Always got a hankerin for an egg roll and chicken wings when in his car