General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

The problems never stop : (

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2007, 03:24 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RPM WS6
Best option: Own two. One for regular driving, and one for weekend car shows and cruise night events.
+1 Thats what I plan on doing as soon as I can afford another F-body. I'll probably end up going with an LT1 or a High milages LS1 for the DD. As of right now, my car just sits and looks pretty.
Old 03-04-2007, 03:30 PM
LS1Tech Administrator

Received 1,727 Likes on 1,239 Posts

Originally Posted by 3.4camaro
i disagree. i absolutely love being in my car, for any period of time, in any weather conditions, in any traffic conditions.

i love it!
Hmmmm..... these can only be the words of a guy that hasn't spent years doing a 75 mile round trip commute in heavy traffic and snow storms, sometimes crawling along in traffic at single digit speeds for over 3 hours.

You are young. Your mind will change about traffic and weather. It's not fun stuff.
Old 03-04-2007, 03:49 PM
12 Second Club

Received 15 Likes on 5 Posts

I suffer from OCD when it comes to the car. I drive for pleasure every chance I get and keep the car in top shape. It's a car after all.
Old 03-04-2007, 04:29 PM
12 Second Club

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by RPM WS6
Hmmmm..... these can only be the words of a guy that hasn't spent years doing a 75 mile round trip commute in heavy traffic and snow storms, sometimes crawling along in traffic at single digit speeds for over 3 hours.

You are young. Your mind will change about traffic and weather. It's not fun stuff.
when i first started driving, i was like that. then after i started doing it every day, to go to work, the store, girlfriends house, it gets old. i also thought i would never want an automatic in any of my cars. but now that i have to DD my Camaro, i want to get an automatic 4x4 to tool around in the winter and DD. and just drive my Camaro like RPM WS6 does.