General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Support Team Trans Am #09 on SpikeTV's Bullrun

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2007, 11:39 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I dont know why so many people were pissed off at the brothers, they want to win 200gs just like the next team would.

Anything could have happened to any car in any challenge, should everyone have gotten a "due over"?

Go M&M!!!
Old 05-09-2007, 11:42 AM
TECH Regular

You two have a great shot at winning it all.Keep it up
Old 05-09-2007, 12:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Good show last night and good luck for next week.
Old 05-09-2007, 12:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

i was going for the charger nice *** ride,i hate the truck there ****** and hypocrits imo,i support the t/a only because its a fbody the team of t/a hmmmm but im going for the underdawg olds they did what i would have. just my opinion guys,even though i know team t/a is going to win
Old 05-09-2007, 12:55 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by litle8
MIke we should set up another gathering for next show!!!!!!!!!!!!!Torch watcha think!!!!!!!!!

yea that would be kewl....
Old 05-09-2007, 01:37 PM

Talking

I Loved the power slide finish morgan did . I have to agree that in the same situation I would have done what the brothers did just not as cocky about it . I think they will loose the next round . Go team Trans Am !!!

Hey Alsop any plans on showin the ricers what real drifting is ?

What about a twin turbo all wheel drive GTO for the next Bullrun ?
Old 05-09-2007, 02:34 PM
12 Second Club

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Its too bad the F150 guys are still in, they pissed me off after taking the speeding video and showing Goldberg. Then the ***** who is driving said he wouldnt want to win like the Olds guys last night. PLEASE! They should have been gone after the chicks in the Scion. I still think the TA will win, but after last night....go Team Olds!
Old 05-09-2007, 03:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Chocolate Apocalypse
Its too bad the F150 guys are still in, they pissed me off after taking the speeding video and showing Goldberg. Then the ***** who is driving said he wouldnt want to win like the Olds guys last night. PLEASE! They should have been gone after the chicks in the Scion. I still think the TA will win, but after last night....go Team Olds!
exactly bro
Old 05-09-2007, 03:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Wow Mike there were some tense moments in this episode between you and the daughter. She's like my sis, gets pissed off so easily. Then you were like, "it's a good day to die"...lol. You got a problem with "daughter lag"..."go honey, there's an opening go, go, go....GO" I was frustrated and biting my nails just watching this episode. You need me as ur driver next bullrun!
Old 05-09-2007, 05:33 PM
Staging Lane

who wouldve thought the final 3 would include the olds and f150.. i mean with cars like the lotus, lambo, m3, charger, and mustang, etc in there..... funny how things turned out
Old 05-09-2007, 05:35 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by FireStorm
who wouldve thought the final 3 would include the olds and f150.. i mean with cars like the lotus, lambo, m3, charger, and mustang, etc in there..... funny how things turned out
i expected the f150 and ta, not with the no speeding rule.

the olds i dont thnk shoudl have made it it was luck, but unfortunately, i have a feeling they are going to win.
Old 05-09-2007, 05:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by FireStorm
Well I thought the lotus would of made it farther, but they turned stupid on me. I'm glad those two chicks were gone right away and thought they would be. I expected that red nissan to make it further. After the first three episodes or so the f-150 kept getting first and I knew they'd stick around. After the lambos clutch started slipping, i knew they didn't know jack about fixing cars and they beat the heck out of that thing, on top of that they aren't that easy to work on.

So I guess there were a few suprises...I definitely didn't think the olds would of made it this far.
Old 05-09-2007, 07:51 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by litle8
MIke we should set up another gathering for next show!!!!!!!!!!!!!Torch watcha think!!!!!!!!!
My wife and family as well as my friends will be at BW3's in Lafayette on state road 38 east. Morgan and I will be participating in the real Bullrun from Montreal to Key-West on that Tuesday. I will be hooked up live from whatever venue to BW3's that evening with my daughter that evening. At least that is the plan! I hope you all enjoy the last episode of Bullrun and you all know that the worst thing that could happen to TEAM TRANS AM is 3rd and the best would be bragging rights and first place. So we will see.

Mike
Old 05-09-2007, 08:01 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by malsop
My wife and family as well as my friends will be at BW3's in Lafayette on state road 38 east. Morgan and I will be participating in the real Bullrun from Montreal to Key-West on that Tuesday. I will be hooked up live from whatever venue to BW3's that evening with my daughter that evening. At least that is the plan! I hope you all enjoy the last episode of Bullrun and you all know that the worst thing that could happen to TEAM TRANS AM is 3rd and the best would be bragging rights and first place. So we will see.

Mike
have a final good luck to you and your daughter be safe and have fun!

when you guys come back you should throw a big bw3 party on a weekend or somp where a bunch of us trans ams can cruise up again.
Old 05-09-2007, 09:00 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by malsop

Mike
q

Mike,

Best of luck to you and Morgan... Can not wait.. Man it is going to be a nail biter and i do not think that i can stomach it LOL... and if you win, i am going to get my T/A and do a huge burnot in honor of TEAM TRANS AM of course i will have to tape it

Good luck on the real bull run. How come Morgan never really responds???

Team Trans Am ???
Old 05-09-2007, 10:29 PM
On The Tree

Just want everyone to know that Morgan and I are off to Montreal tomorrow to do the "REAL" Bullrun rally. She will be driving Team Trans Am to the finish line.

I am with Team Hadji with my friend Kiran Pinisetti in a 2007 Mercedes Benz E-Class. We will be taking our cars to hell and back to get to Key West. It should be a blast!

We can't wait!
Old 05-10-2007, 05:55 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by TORCHD 02 TA
q

Mike,

Best of luck to you and Morgan... Can not wait.. Man it is going to be a nail biter and i do not think that i can stomach it LOL... and if you win, i am going to get my T/A and do a huge burnot in honor of TEAM TRANS AM of course i will have to tape it

Good luck on the real bull run. How come Morgan never really responds???

Team Trans Am ???
Editing a picture paints a thousand words............LOL

Mike
Old 05-10-2007, 10:38 AM
Launching!

Just want to take a quick moment to thank everyone for the support of TEAM TRANS AM. Especially BMR FABRICATION! Team Trans Am in now TEAM TRANS AM TEAM BMR FABRICATION. BMR thanks for the panhard and the Torque Arm wow what a difference the adjustable arm made! The diveshaft loop went right in as well. Also to TEXAS SPEED for the fluids, my friends at Valvoline and "MADE" Mobsters of modification. We are running with Team Freak energy drinks and Team HADJI.

ROCK ON

GO TEAM BMR

Mike
Old 05-10-2007, 11:06 AM
Staging Lane

I miss the Mexicans, they were hilarious.

Doing good M&M, best of luck in the real bullrun.
Old 05-10-2007, 11:44 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by BOILER_WS6
Just want everyone to know that Morgan and I are off to Montreal tomorrow to do the "REAL" Bullrun rally. She will be driving Team Trans Am to the finish line.

I am with Team Hadji with my friend Kiran Pinisetti in a 2007 Mercedes Benz E-Class. We will be taking our cars to hell and back to get to Key West. It should be a blast!

We can't wait!
Let me know when you guys are coming through Florida. I live about half way down on the east coast south of Melbourne about 5 minutes east of I-95, i would love to get the chance to meet you and morgan and Mike and maybe have a few drinks or something.

Quick Reply: Support Team Trans Am #09 on SpikeTV's Bullrun