General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

B4C Police Option Car?

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2007, 04:45 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

let me get this straight....you're cammed, and sprayed, and you're worried about beating a stockish car?
Old 04-19-2007, 04:47 PM
Staging Lane

Word of advice, check his stuff out before you lay money down on it. He might be trying to pull your leg. He may have something else in the car and he just trying to sucker you into it. However, if it does have a B4C, go ahead and embarrass the guy!
Old 04-19-2007, 05:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by crazychucky8
Word of advice, check his stuff out before you lay money down on it. He might be trying to pull your leg. He may have something else in the car and he just trying to sucker you into it. However, if it does have a B4C, go ahead and embarrass the guy!

+1 on chuckys comments, I have heard a few troopers out there that mod there maros...which is kind of bad ***
Old 04-19-2007, 05:15 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by question
But are usually dogged to hell and back...
Not really. Most are highway patrol cars and spend 80% of their miles cruising at highway speeds. Not to mention they weren't cheap for the depts by any means, most required training before they even received the car and faced reprimand if they abused it.

Most of them are LESS beat on than LS1 cars owned by regular people and driven on the street.

Back to the original poster... with your mods you're going to absolutely annihilate him.
Old 04-19-2007, 05:17 PM
On The Tree

despite the fact that B4C cars get run to hell and back, highway patrol shops maintain those cars to standards higher than oem recommendations. the B4C option was just a stripped down Z28 with no badging, heavy duty alternator and cooling system, along with trans and oil coolers just for the fact they are always ran on the highway. But i would check that guys stuff out if he is wanting to run you for some dough, but if he does just have an exhaust on it, then there's no doubt you will beat him unless you have the worst case of driver error hit you.....
Old 04-20-2007, 08:21 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Smoke Panther
let me get this straight....you're cammed, and sprayed, and you're worried about beating a stockish car?
lol...nope...I'm not really worried at all.
Old 04-20-2007, 08:27 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by crazychucky8
I looked at it the other day and he does not have a blower or spray, at that time. No cam either.

He may decide to spray me by the time we race, but I don't know.

I feel as if I got the faster car anyway.
Old 04-20-2007, 10:27 PM
TECH Addict

Default Update!!! Race Happened Unexpectedly!!

Okay guys, I told you that I'd keep you posted on the guy with the B4C Camaro. Well, here it goes. The race happened tonight!! I wasn't expecting to run into this guy, much less having to race him. But, I was getting gas tonight about 9:30 and the dude with the B4C car pulled in and was like "You better put some High Test in that thing if you wanna try to beat my Cop Car". So, to make a long story short, I asked the guy if he wanted to roll right now and he said yes. I then asked him if he'd like a friendly wager on the race and he declined, said he didn't have his wallet with him (sure, likely story). So we proceded up to the 1 mile straight away 4 lane and pulled off to turn and line up to race. I told him that I woulden't use the spray since it's just a friendly race, and he said "Go ahead and use your juice cause you're gonna need it". Wow...!!! Okay, I honk the horn 3 times and we go. I eased into the throttle so I woulden't spin like hell, and he jumps about a car on me. When I hit 3000 rpms and the spray hit, I went by him like he'd put it in reverse! At the 1/4 mile marker I looked in the side view and he appeared to be about 7 to 10 car lengths behind. So I pulled off and waited and he pulled in and said "My Charger must not be boosting or something, I think it's fucked up".....lol...I had to laugh about that one because I didn't hear a blower or anything for that matter. Blah, blah blah....the dude wants to go one more time and asked me to not spray him so it would be car against car.....I said okay. I even told him he could hold the bottle if he wanted.

So we line up once again. He wants to blow the horn this time (okay thats' cool). One the 3rd honk, I just floor it and my Z spins like crazy and I go sideways twice. I have to peddle the car a little to get her back in line and by that time he's almost at my side. I just crowd the fuel some, and then foor it again. When I get to the mile marker, the guy looked to be 5 to 6 cars behind me.

I pull off again and he gives me a ricer fly-by and goes out of site. I drove back into town and I never did find him. So...I had to come home and post this up. I didn't get a video of this, and I'm kicking my own *** for not being prepared and having a Camera and a camera man.

I'm going to try to find the dude tomorrow night and see if he want's to go again, and I'll have a friend and the Camcorder with me!

You guys think I should just leave well enough alone or try to get him to race me again?
Old 04-27-2007, 06:23 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There were alot of stupid comments/bad info made by people on this thread glad its over.
Old 04-27-2007, 09:08 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by CJDZ24_Z28
There were alot of stupid comments/bad info made by people on this thread glad its over.
Or at least it WAS over, until you brought it back a week later
Old 04-27-2007, 09:17 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by jbuerke142
Damn...lol
Old 04-28-2007, 05:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

hahaha
Old 04-28-2007, 06:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ICEMAN 31
hahaha
Old 04-29-2007, 07:38 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thumbs down

What I meant was The street race is over and nobody is going to post wrong information about the B4C or the car the dudes car who started this thread

Last edited by CJDZ24_Z28; 04-29-2007 at 01:28 PM.
Old 04-30-2007, 09:35 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by CJDZ24_Z28

What I meant was The street race is over and nobody is going to post wrong information about the B4C or the car the dudes car who started this thread
Okay,.....wait....what's the problem? Just ask me dude...I was the one that started the thred and I was the one that outran the B4C car. So what's the problem?