General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Coolest F***in Grandma Ever

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2007, 04:44 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LS1 Eddie
Looks kinda young to be a grandma.
You think that's bad. I knew a girl in HS that had a girl at 16. Then her girl had a son at 16. Early thirties hot grandmas freak me out

I think it's awesome to see someone like her get hooked on drag racing and build a low 10 second LS1. Another two thumbs up here.
Old 04-25-2007, 05:23 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was with my grandmother the day she got her license suspended for life. She had a 1979 Bonneville 2 door with a 455, Here in Kissimmee back a few years ago one of the main roads went from a 4 lane into 2 after an overpass. Alot of people would race over the bridge to beat the other car to the merge. I cant remember who or what it was that she run but needless to say we got clocked at 137 at the top of the overpass... AND it wasnt the first time she had been caught. This was about 17 years ago before they were cracking down on street racing. The 455 was not an option, she had a GTO years before that she wrecked and pulled the engine out of, bought the Bonneville new and that is what went in it after it got home. My uncle got the car after she passed a couple of years ago and thats about it. Sorry about the Had to share...
Old 04-25-2007, 06:54 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That is pretty awesome!