General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

i need help badly

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2007, 12:20 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

no i'm just going on the notion that hard work will get you what you want, thats what i've been told, so i busted my *** to try and get my car, and keeping is very important, but so is school and yes school will come first and if i dont have enough money by august it'll go, but yes, you are being destructive, i have my morals and values, and i know what responsibility is, everyone of my friends has gotten there car without a job or with help from someone else, so dont come here and tell me what to do, its not gonna change anything except you trying to bring an honest teenagers self esteem down, thanks
Old 04-26-2007, 12:21 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Zymosis
Hey 99blancoSS you don't have to come off as a total *** about this.

Case and point the **** who took a screw driver to my car on Sun. I'm sure they are like now this kid has mommy and daddy to pay for something else. Little did that **** know I worked 85 hours the last 2 summers to be able to afford school and the car.
To the first point Ummmmmmm yea I do. Its that absurd. If he asked for money for a life saving operation I wouldnt be an *** about it.

As far as your damage most of that stuff is personal and pro'lly has nothing to do with your income or them thinking it was a gift car. Who have you pissed off is the question there and even then who knows. I would never own a nice car at college. TO many drunken immature ******** do random ****.

What does that have to do with me telling this kid get stuffed for asking for handouts for his car? I dont respect whats he's doing at all.

Am I being cold because I dont see him as being needy? Ok I'm just a terrible person I would have given sympathy about having to sell it.
Old 04-26-2007, 12:25 AM
Launching!

i'm just trying to own A car, that i'll actually be living out of for summers most likely, and considering this is ls1tech i was hoping someone would realize the importance of a respectable car, PS since your such a b-a why dont you get some real ***** and leave me alone
Old 04-26-2007, 12:31 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by khaos288
i have my morals and values, and i know what responsibility is, everyone of my friends has gotten there car without a job or with help from someone else,
SO now its time to throw them out and ask for money? Sorry I dont buy into that. Hard work has paid off for you. Sometimes **** happens. That's life. Your lucky enough to have an option here that will leave you with reliable transportation if you have to sell.

I re-iterate. Yours is not a needy or bad situation, its unfortunate, uncomfortable, and a slight setback, but nothing more. You've have much finer things so NO I dont feel bad about slapping your around a little and letting you know what end is up.

Your talking to someone who has never asked for anything from anyone and damn proud of it. Ok maybe I've asked a few vendors for discounts.

Try Ebay, seriously.
Old 04-26-2007, 12:33 AM
Launching!

no, asking for money is not amoral, just bc you ARE FREAKING AMAZING apparently, doesn't mean i'm as strong as you are
Old 04-26-2007, 12:34 AM
Banned

i'm just trying to own A car, that i'll actually be living out of for summers most likely,
All the more reason for a $600 Volvo wagon. You cant sleep good in a Camaro. If this is your house you need to think about room. A wagon is in your future.
Old 04-26-2007, 12:35 AM
Launching!

i've slept in the camaro before, its not too bad, and i dont have a whole lot of possesions, so most of my clothes fit right in the t-top space and the seat reclines well
Old 04-26-2007, 12:38 AM
Banned

i've slept in the camaro before, its not too bad, and i dont have a whole lot of possesions, so most of my clothes fit right in the t-top space and the seat reclines well
Ok you got me there
Old 04-26-2007, 12:39 AM
Launching!

lol, if it makes you happy, no one else has even posted, much else offered helps (parts money or otherwise)
Old 04-26-2007, 12:44 AM
Banned

I really didnt think they would and it doesnt make me happy that your in your situation. I feel your pain but knowing what's really important is the big thing here. Your going to be fine. Your smart, your a hard worker, your on your way to school, your going to have a great time. You dont want to have to worry about getting keyed anyway. Doh! Honestly I hope it works out that you dont have to sell. Good luck.
Old 04-26-2007, 12:50 AM
Launching!

thanks man, you had me feeling like **** there for awhile
Old 04-26-2007, 12:59 AM
NKAWTG...N

Sorry to hear about your troubles, but this isn't the place to ask for money.

And remember, you can sleep in your car...but can you race your house?