General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Proud Dad!

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2007, 01:13 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Kage
LOLzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!
Mine does.

Congrats Ntimid8r7.
holy ****, im laughing my *** off right now, o man i needed that..working that lovely midnight shift all by my lonesome and this made my day!!! hahahahahaha
Old 05-04-2007, 04:11 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks everybody! It is pretty cool and as far as the imports go, IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN! She has commented several times that if they had "*****" they wouldnt sound like they were farting all the time. Probably from me saying it im sure cause I dont think she knows exactly what it means yet but she might, who knows.
Old 05-04-2007, 08:11 AM
On The Tree

[IMG][/IMG]

here's my sonogram...
Old 05-04-2007, 11:27 AM
TECH Fanatic

Thats awesome man. My 4yr old has helped with building the TA more than some of my buddy's. She's always spending as much time as she can with me. If Im under the car, she'll crawl under and hand me wrenches, sockets, etc. for days. She's stuck on GM muscle for sure, as she tells every import or ford owner she meets that their car is a turd.

She's not strong enough to break nuts/bolts loose yet, so I do the hard part and she unthreads the nut or bolt the rest of the way.

Girls are awesome, but Im hoping for a boy this time around. We get to go for the first Ultra-sound in 2 weeks.

As far as someone taking a girl from daddy... If they try they die. My daughter already tells the little boys in pre-school that if they pick on her, daddy will beat them up.