General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Girls and Muscle Cars..

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2007, 02:47 AM
11 Second Club

Received 113 Likes on 88 Posts

I'll just say that regarless of age, you still get more experience driving these cars the longer you drive them.

I do love the little high-school kids with the Honda's and Tiburons that think they are the ****... and they get smoked at the Street Races when they go out and try to run me and my friends in our V8's..
It's all in good fun..play with what you got..
Old 05-20-2007, 02:58 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dip Stick
like i said above haha man o man had ya been my prom date we prolly would aspent most o the night at the races in dc haha..
Most of my prom night was spent at the races here in Kingman.
Not much goes on cause the cops know what we do, and the city wont let the people with the money to put a strip in.
Old 05-20-2007, 07:39 AM
TECH Resident

Ill tell ya what, latelyhere in this small town we've had two kids get killed from speeding. Sadly the night of prom night, a 16 yo kid lost it due to high speed, and killed his 15 yo prom date. Then graduation time another car of 3 lost it, and 2 died. Again due to speed and losing control.

I recall all of the stupid crap that happened to me in my high school days and first year of college. Aging has definitely made me wiser. Very few kids *sorry sunshine * are wise enough at that age to drive responsibly and to be good enough drivers with enough experience to know how to drive defensively and to 'feel' when something might happen.

Not knockin' ya But yea too bad they wont put in a track, I think around here it would help tremendously as well. Small towns, nothing to do = trouble.
Old 05-20-2007, 09:49 AM
TECH Fanatic

Talking

Only if she gave me bj first and even then around the corner and back.
Old 05-20-2007, 01:14 PM
11 Second Club

Received 113 Likes on 88 Posts

^
Old 05-20-2007, 01:16 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Dip Stick
Ill tell ya what, latelyhere in this small town we've had two kids get killed from speeding. Sadly the night of prom night, a 16 yo kid lost it due to high speed, and killed his 15 yo prom date. Then graduation time another car of 3 lost it, and 2 died. Again due to speed and losing control.

I recall all of the stupid crap that happened to me in my high school days and first year of college. Aging has definitely made me wiser. Very few kids *sorry sunshine * are wise enough at that age to drive responsibly and to be good enough drivers with enough experience to know how to drive defensively and to 'feel' when something might happen.

Not knockin' ya But yea too bad they wont put in a track, I think around here it would help tremendously as well. Small towns, nothing to do = trouble.
Same here but I don't do 95 in a 35 or 55 in a 25 lol
I do 40 in 35's and 30 in 25's, basically 5 over unless the person in front of me is doing slower.
believe it or not my dad is the one that does not know how to drive the car lol... He speeds around corners, stomps it at lights, and NEVER EVER uses his blinker.. That is the biggest pet peev I have... Your going to drive a nice car/take of it too, MAKE SURE YOU SIGNAL SO YOU DONT GET HIT OR TAKEN OUT! LOL
I yell at him for it too
Old 05-20-2007, 01:25 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by _LS1_
Same here but I don't do 95 in a 35 or 55 in a 25 lol
I do 40 in 35's and 30 in 25's, basically 5 over unless the person in front of me is doing slower.
believe it or not my dad is the one that does not know how to drive the car lol... He speeds around corners, stomps it at lights, and NEVER EVER uses his blinker.. That is the biggest pet peev I have... Your going to drive a nice car/take of it too, MAKE SURE YOU SIGNAL SO YOU DONT GET HIT OR TAKEN OUT! LOL
I yell at him for it too
My point was the year you turned 16 and legally drove, i could almost bet that single year alone you gained more experience than you did from the previous 5 years.
F blinkers btw.
Old 05-20-2007, 01:47 PM
Launching!

^^^ LOL
Yeah but in this town its do or die for blinkers.
People ride asses bad so if you dont use your blinker your
car is at risk of being trashed cause some ******* rode your ***
and you didnt use your blinkers lol