General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.
View Poll Results: Is your lady cool or does she hate your racing?
Shes down to ride
64.19%
You cant race with her in the car
35.81%
Voters: 310. You may not vote on this poll

Cool girlfriends or wives???

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2007, 01:23 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by aliwantsnss
I cant stand when people mess around with me in the car. A little bit is ok, but driving at any excessive speed is not. I dont like the lack of control, and I dont want to lose my life or be involved in a collision that injures or kills others because of someone elses poor decision. As much as we have heard people say they dont want to hurt people in their own car, how would you feel if you lost control and hit a car with a whole family in it, or hit a kid on a bike?

I don't street race period. I've seen too much death. And for the fucktards that race or screw around with their girl on the back of bikes... I think you're the lowest form of newbie rider that there is.. you get the SQUID award.
Old 05-24-2007, 01:38 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by sbusby
I don't street race period. I've seen too much death. And for the fucktards that race or screw around with their girl on the back of bikes... I think you're the lowest form of newbie rider that there is.. you get the SQUID award.
I think the girls that get on the back of bikes are out of their heads and most dont realize what can happen. A few years back there was a guy on a quad at the wheelie contest at e-town. He thought he would be cool to wheelie through the parking lot with his scantily clad girl on the back. To make a long story short he didnt realize as he was carrying the front wheels, he was actually dragging her bottom across the pavment, and it actually ate through her shorts, finally she fell off the back smacking her head on the pavement and she went into shock. That was at low speed on a 4-wheeler!
Old 05-24-2007, 02:02 PM
12 Second Club

Yah, I've been passed by some guy that wanted to race me with his girl on the back. Out of safety for them, I declined... so get this...

This guy on a 600F4i thinks his bike is the FASTEST thing on earth. As I troll around on my 05 10R with a nice little nos bottle in the trunk... ohh and I drag race bikes ALOT. So his girl on the back of his bike with no helmet points at me.. then puts her thumb down and laughs, like I'm too much of a pansy. Well, there is no way that that bike is worth my time and the girl thing just added to the idiot factor. So I just keep crusing ... he drops back and pops a power wheelie and the girl wasn't expecting it, lost grip and fell off. I've never seen so much road rash in my life. It's probably one of the most painful things I've ever seen... at first she just sits lays there and didn't move, her skin on her back of her head and back is just totally scarred and bleeding with little chunks of rock in it. She's not crying, because I think it hurts too much. They idiot b/f or whatever just stands there and says OMG OMG OMG OMG while starting to hyperventalate. I yell at him and tell him to call 911 and he kinda just stares at me like I'm asking a calculus question. So I run back to my bike call the meds and wait while trying to comfort her. Man, I never so much wanted to level a guy in my entire life. I never saw them around here again, so I don't know what happend, but I guarantee she will have scars on her for life. Some people just don't get it.
Old 05-24-2007, 02:03 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

she was all about it! Then we got married now she hates it lol
Old 05-24-2007, 02:43 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by DansRedz28
she was all about it! Then we got married now she hates it lol
She'll have to run me down and hogtie me to get the ring on!
Old 05-24-2007, 02:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

She gets mad at me if I do it, but if it is her.......Its all good. I think she is just jealous and that is her way of showing it. As my Dad would say, if it wasn't for one thing there would be a $25 Bounty on their head. Very wise man.
Old 05-24-2007, 03:07 PM
Staging Lane

I have not race with my girl in the car for a while. Reason shes 8months pregnant. When I find my self on a back road with no traffic, she's the one that tells me to floor it. I still keep in under 90. She likes the launch more than anything. I can say "My baby loves it from a dig" HAHAHAHA
Old 05-24-2007, 03:11 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by xxSCRAPPYxx
my g/f would prolly be down wiht it but i dont wanna risk wreckin with her in there with me...im just 16 btw shes 15. so i rly dont trust myself driving that much either
thats a mature decision brother. only 16 and making a decision like that. kudos to you man. its hard pulling the reigns on all those horses when the blow off on the STI next to you is going off.

my girlfriend loves it when i get on the gas, though. at first she hated my car. always complaining about how loud it is and ****. now she gets a big smile on her faces when the import next to us revs and i rev with my cutout open and rattle his windows. i had just seafoamed my car and had to take it out for some WOT runs so i told her i'd be back in a few minutes. she insisted that i take her with me! i love this chick. however, i would never eeeeeeeeeeeever go stupid fast with her in the car. with her in the car ill never go over 90ish and i wont get into a serious race. i dont know how id explain that one..."yeah...we got into a race and uuhhh...i hit a tree. your daughter is in a coma and has to have reconstructive surgury." id rather avoid that conversation. so, with her in the car, i limit it to 60-90 pulls on the highway and revving. it doesnt take much more than a rev, with the cutout open, to get these stupid ricers off my back anyway though. shes coming with me to the track this summer. im stoked.
Old 05-24-2007, 03:33 PM
10 Second Club

My g/f has no problem with me racing. In fact, she likes it so much she just went out and bought a '87 GN to play around with. If I ever want to do something to one of my cars her only "question is will it make it faster?? " She rocks!
Old 05-24-2007, 03:54 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by sbusby
They truly are idiots I won't ride 2up with just about anyone for my and their safety. You never know how your passenger is going to react in an emergency situation and on a bike they have a lot of control so I'm not getting use both killed because they panicked
Old 05-24-2007, 03:55 PM
TECH Junkie

See sig! She would rather we spend time working on the race car or being at the track, then changing diapers (newborn). We actually met at a local dragstrip ... and yes I beat her twice, only because her slave cylinder was setup improperly. Otherwise she would have kicked my ***. She had a low 11 second M6 Z28, when my SS was running high 12s. We do not street race (any more), but we do everything motorsports related. From drag racing to drifting to autocrossing to off-roading with either our truck or our ATVs.
Old 05-24-2007, 07:10 PM
TECH Addict

another thing to remember is theres a difference between given someone a good ride and racing, I mean I take people for rides all the time and get on it a little to where I know im in control 100% and it still puts a grin on there face.
Old 05-24-2007, 07:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

GF is always down to ride - whenever.

She has never ragged on me for it. I remember back when we were 17/18 years old (5 years ago) she used to always ride with me when I raced. Probably not the smartest thing in the world but what kid is.

Oh well... after 5 years she still don't mind it.
Old 05-24-2007, 08:12 PM
On The Tree

my girl loves to race/play. ive got a red 99 z28 and shes got a 2002 ss silver hard top with a 6 spd. she can really drive it too.. shes the perfect woman in my opinion. wouldnt take anything for her
Old 05-24-2007, 08:31 PM
TECH Addict

I don't let people ride with me that don't like to race or who will freak out when we go fast...all the chicks i hang out with love it!
Old 05-24-2007, 09:30 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by BOILER_WS6
My GF is Morgan Alsop from SpikeTV's Bullrun...I think I qualify for having the COOLEST girlfriend in the world!!!
I've never seen your car at purdue

Edit: Aren't you rather pissed about her pictures on cardomain of the dude kissing her lol?

Last edited by 99camarosupersport; 05-24-2007 at 09:37 PM.
Old 05-25-2007, 08:48 AM
On The Tree

My fiance is the best. Shes a ride or die type of chick. She loves to go fast she loves the sound of the engine, and she loves f-bodies. She wants to get her a ws-6 or an ss. A while a go she was gonna get a gto but decided not to. I love to race but when she's in the car i keep the car to a good speed cause i dont want nothin to happin to her, now alone, thats another story. My chick is always down to ride....
Old 05-25-2007, 09:03 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 99camarosupersport
I've never seen your car at purdue

Edit: Aren't you rather pissed about her pictures on cardomain of the dude kissing her lol?

they both graduated....woah, i never heard bout these pictures, you have a link? - just found them, i think you are making a big deal out of nothing, he pecked her on the cheek and she looked like she didnt even notice.

I am just glad that I will get to take my car to purdue in the fall.

and meh, most of the girls i have given rides to have been more into the system than the speed.....i am more into the speed.

Last edited by ThumperNC24; 05-25-2007 at 09:16 AM.
Old 05-25-2007, 12:37 PM
On The Tree

Its a NO NO to have fun while she is in the car. that's when it seems there is always someone wanting to race. The times I am by myself, can't find anyone interested, which is probably a good thing since I don't need another ticket
Old 05-25-2007, 12:42 PM
Staging Lane

hell i let my girl race the car everyonce and awhile hahahaha...

Quick Reply: Cool girlfriends or wives???