General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Anyone Find Going for a Nice Cruise Stressful Sometimes?

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2007, 07:43 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's why I hit the open road for my cruising. Fewer cars, more open road. Early on Saturday or Sunday is best.

Plus, my expectations are low about other drivers and I'm seldom disappointed. Expect the unexpected and give yourself plenty of space.
Old 08-08-2007, 08:39 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I love to cruise my Camaro, it's very stress-relieving. It seems like I always get bombarded by losers in rice burners or trucks that have to try and **** with me though. And when I'm cruising, that's when I don't WANT to race!!
Old 08-08-2007, 09:59 AM
Launching!

I usually go for cruises to clear my head up, like times when your girlfriend is mad at you for no reason lol. I too like to cruise at night, i can take the tops off and its not so hot outside. I tend to stick to roads with people on them though, nothing like a quick run from light to light to make you forget anything and get the adreniline(sp??) going.
Old 08-08-2007, 11:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

Thats funny that you aked this because I was thinking the same thought the other day. I went for a cruise to just relax and be in the car, and I either get someone wanting to race, bad drivers which I think are becoming greater and greater by the day, and traffic or traffic lights. All I want to do is go 55 with the cruise on, hit a few curves to feel a good rush and a few WOT's. Yup I hear what you mean.