General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Goodbye everyone!

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2007, 08:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rayvendawn
I sold it because the repairs were getting way out of hand and the transmission and oil pan was leaking and the struts needed to be replaced and I somehow managed to blow a brand new speaker *just bought it a month ago* lol
Just too much stuff coming up and I'm trying to move out and this car keeps me from doing it. It's not that I don't want my car. I am leaving the forum because it will just make me want another one really bad and I don't want to regret selling it.
Btw I am almost scared to say that I am buying a 2000 toyota celica gts to replace the ws6. It's got super low miles and my payments will be incredibly small.

Ah man that sucks, but I totally understand life comes first. Well good luck and stop by once in a while. sell it to an old dude so you can buy it back from him after he fixes it up and gets older. Sorry to hear this.
Old 08-21-2007, 09:02 PM
12 Second Club

I sold it because the repairs were getting way out of hand and the transmission and oil pan was leaking and the struts needed to be replaced and I somehow managed to blow a brand new speaker *just bought it a month ago* lol
Just too much stuff coming up and I'm trying to move out and this car keeps me from doing it. It's not that I don't want my car. I am leaving the forum because it will just make me want another one really bad and I don't want to regret selling it.
Btw I am almost scared to say that I am buying a 2000 toyota celica gts to replace the ws6. It's got super low miles and my payments will be incredibly small.
Toyota Celica gts...sweet jesus don't let the door hit your *** on the way out. Ha just kidding man, although that does suck ***, but lord know's I shouldn't have my car. End up dead or in jail... Sometimes you just have to have prioritys(sp).
Old 08-22-2007, 04:13 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Hey Rayven, ...,Good luck with the new ride. It'll probably treat ya better than the WS6 has!
(When will people figure out you're actually of the female gender?!?)
But seriously, you're always welcome to come around & see what's new here anyway! Keep us posted!

Last edited by PontiacFan; 08-23-2007 at 06:47 AM.
Old 08-22-2007, 05:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by PontiacFan
(hen will people figure out you're actually of the female gender?!?)
You'd figure the little heart at the end her OP would have clued them in....

Anywho...I haven't owned an F-body since 96, hasn't stopped me from lurking around here.
Old 08-22-2007, 05:57 PM
TECH Apprentice

I kind of understand, I sold my 99 SS I didn't post for a few years just because it made me want another one so bad. When I was finally in a position to buy another SS it made coming back that much better because it gave me something else to look forward to. Anyway just my .02
Old 08-23-2007, 01:03 AM
Launching!

I heard hondas having a sale.............................................. .............
Old 08-23-2007, 07:45 PM
Launching!

lol This celica has some real problems like the gauge overlays are burnt out...I can't see my speed at night and the starter is about to die.
The starter is like 200-300 dollars.
BUT did I mention the payments are only 85 dollars a month?! lol
Old 08-23-2007, 09:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Jakes Dad
HELLO For Christ Sake man you sold a friggen car a family member didn't die..... You'll get over it. I'll bet this wasn't even the car you had sex in the first time. You have some issues. Take a deep breath and blow. Surely it was a nice and I never saw it, but it isn't worth giving up participating on the page, quitter!!!!

To some of us this is more than just a car
Old 08-24-2007, 10:31 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Jakes Dad
HELLO For Christ Sake man you sold a friggen car a family member didn't die..... You'll get over it. I'll bet this wasn't even the car you had sex in the first time. You have some issues. Take a deep breath and blow. Surely it was a nice and I never saw it, but it isn't worth giving up participating on the page, quitter!!!!

Um, I still have the same car I had sex in for the first time. A 72 Cutlass parked in the garage next to the Trans AM. That's ok, right?
Old 08-24-2007, 10:46 AM
Launching!

Well I sold my 99 WS6 this last saturday and I got 12,000 out of it which isn't that bad but I think I could do better. It makes me very sad, this was my dream car and I was very proud of it. I feel an emptiness leaving this car and this forum, maybe one day when I can afford another WS6 I will come back.
I will say thanks for the years and all the things I have learned from everyone!
<3
stick around man! i sold my Z28 in december. I haven't had an LSx up until this week and i stuck around!
Old 08-24-2007, 12:23 PM
12 Second Club

lol This celica has some real problems like the gauge overlays are burnt out...I can't see my speed at night and the starter is about to die.
The starter is like 200-300 dollars.
BUT did I mention the payments are only 85 dollars a month?! lol
Yeah, good luck with this, but I thought TOYS were supposed to be "perfection on wheels". <-- How could it possibly be having those problems?? I mean it WAS built in that "perfect" country, right?? And according to all of the consumer rags, and all of the sheeple that read/believe/take them as gospel, you are purchasing the "epitome of autodom" with the Nippon Giant.
Old 08-24-2007, 12:31 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I sold my car back in March, and I'm still around here harassing people!
Old 08-24-2007, 12:59 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ICEMAN 31
To some of us this is more than just a car
Come on, please. It's a car......... Sure I would love to have granpa's old 40 Ford, my first 56 Chev, the three 57's I had at one time, the new 68 Z28. All of this happening during a 6 year period.

Only the rich can keep all the cars they liked. No one can ever take the experience away from owning a fun car.

An old man and his dogs!
Old 08-24-2007, 02:57 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Smokin00WS6
Yeah why are you hear why dont you leave Ferd Boy. LOL Im kidding you should stay, you make things more interesting . See we want people like pony to stay because he makes the forum what its supposed to be, more added knowledge.
HAHA...Thanks man. Nice to hear a compliment once in a while..LOL

Seriously though, thanks for hte props, and I figured you were messin'...

Rayven - stick around.....aren't we enough fun??