General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

which mustang?

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2007, 06:39 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default which mustang?

Do superchargers really help mustangs that much? I know 2 people who can set me up with 3 races, but don't know which one i have a better chance at winning. One guy has the new cobra, but what i've heard that he sux at driving andi heard that they aren't doing to good at track times either. The other is a 427R that supposedly when the guy took it to the track he was only hitting 15's. The last one is an 05 mustang GT with a KB supposedly 475HP.

my mods:

SS hood, SLP cold air intake, 3.73 gears, SLP MAF, SLP LID, LT Headers, Y-Pipe, straight pipe from the Y-pipe, LS6 cam and springs, tunning , but I am going to get it tunned again cuz I just put in the LS6 Springs and Cam.
Old 10-22-2007, 06:47 PM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Originally Posted by ghett0gh0stbusters
Do superchargers really help mustangs that much? I know 2 people who can set me up with 3 races, but don't know which one i have a better chance at winning. One guy has the new cobra, but what i've heard that he sux at driving andi heard that they aren't doing to good at track times either. The other is a 427R that supposedly when the guy took it to the track he was only hitting 15's. The last one is an 05 mustang GT with a KB supposedly 475HP.

my mods:

SS hood, SLP cold air intake, 3.73 gears, SLP MAF, SLP LID, LT Headers, Y-Pipe, straight pipe from the Y-pipe, LS6 cam and springs, tunning , but I am going to get it tunned again cuz I just put in the LS6 Springs and Cam.
Best of luck, they can be very quick. IBTL.
Old 10-22-2007, 07:03 PM
NKAWTG...N

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We have a street racing section for these types of questions.