General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

so who has a LSX Bowtie block?

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2007, 06:43 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default so who has a LSX Bowtie block?

i've been out of town for a few weeks and have a few to go before i get back, but i'm curious about the results people are seeing with their LSX blocks. i'm contemplating building one when i get home for good, possibly a forced induction-big cube setup (427 w/F1R for example...).

let me know what all you guys have done with your bowtie blocks and what kinda prices you're all paying for them. i've seen $2500+ and i've heard of them going for under $1800 shipped to your door...do any of our sponsors sell them for "cheap"? i don't want to start a bidding war and hope i'm not breaking any forum rules for asking....just curious. i've done a little searching, but not much.

thanks guys
Old 11-18-2007, 09:50 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 2000_SS
i've been out of town for a few weeks and have a few to go before i get back, but i'm curious about the results people are seeing with their LSX blocks. i'm contemplating building one when i get home for good, possibly a forced induction-big cube setup (427 w/F1R for example...).

let me know what all you guys have done with your bowtie blocks and what kinda prices you're all paying for them. i've seen $2500+ and i've heard of them going for under $1800 shipped to your door...do any of our sponsors sell them for "cheap"? i don't want to start a bidding war and hope i'm not breaking any forum rules for asking....just curious. i've done a little searching, but not much.

thanks guys
http://www.sdparts.com/product/19166...owtieBare.aspx

Old 11-18-2007, 11:16 PM
TECH Addict

yeah i did find that one, i was thinkin about buyin' from them. i was also wondering if there were gonna be any christmas specials anywhere....

....but i want to hear some testimonials from satisfied/dissatisfied customers. i'd like to see what kind power is being made, time's are being ran, etc....

i know the block doesn't determine the power output, but i'm curious as to who is taking advantage of it's features the stock LS blocks dont have...
Old 12-01-2007, 05:42 PM
TECH Addict

....anybody liking their LSX blocks or what?.....

Quick Reply: so who has a LSX Bowtie block?