General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Whats it worth?

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2008, 11:31 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Whats it worth?

I have a 2000 Navy blue metallic M6 SS. It has black cloth and 88xxx miles. I would say paint is a 7 out of 10. The only major flaw is a Scratch with minor dent on left rear Quarter panel. The reason Im not sure what it is worth is because it is currently at Transmissionn Physicians in Tampa Getting a forged 347 set-up. It has a T-Rex cam, Patriot heads with custom hand work and polishing and milled to make 12:1 comp. ARP main and head studs, It has full bolt-ons- Lt's, Custom H-pipe, underdrive, lid, Ls6 intake, 42lb green tops, smooth bellow, Spec 3 in great condition, I also have an optional wet kit that I was going to install if I keep it but I will sell it on the car if someone wants it, tranny was rebuilt within past 5000 mi. , Chrome C5 thick spokes with Brand new BFG 315 DR's. I really want to keep this car but Im afraid I have to sell for financial reasons. I am looking to get honest opinions on what its worth. It will be done the end of next week and tuned by Jeremy Formato. I figured I would post in the Fl section to know what people in the area I am trying to sell think of it. Thanks