General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Car hit yet again

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2008, 06:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sucks man i swear when dumb *** poeple hit nice cars they always run....i came out of the grocery store one day had parked my car alllll they way at the end of the lot and of course some dumb *** had to park right on me LITERALLY! her front bumper was reeming up my cars ***...how dumb can you be and it was just left there parked like that...i mean c'mon if your gonna hit a parked car at least back up and off of it but damn the idiot just left her car right on my back bumper...i called the cops and the officer and i were waiting till the owner of the other car came back...
Old 02-01-2008, 07:44 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That sucks, I hope it all works out for ya. I would have some choice words to say. The people that do that kind of stuff suck!
Old 02-09-2008, 09:41 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

make sure you tell the insurance company that since the incident it hasnt been running right and you would suggest a new set of heads and a cam and that the headers were ruined oh and nitrous has to be added to make the paint match correctly. i wrecked a 97z and the insurance company just told me to take it to my desired repair shop and after it was fixed i faxed them the repair manifest and they sent me a check to give the repair shop. i remember reading on the manifest hood - $590 or somewhere in that neighborhood i remember thinking they could have put a nicer aftermarket hood on for less than that.