General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

i won an award!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2008 | 03:46 AM
TECH Fanatic
15 Year Member

We didn't have awards. Only 22 people too. I might of gotten craziest or hopefully nicest, or funniest without insulting everyone...IDK lol
Old 03-11-2008 | 03:54 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LS1>Imports
senior most likley to get in wreck on the way to graduation

i will forever be remembered as the one that wrecked right infront of the building where we graduated at on the morning of graduation... i ended up leaving the car in the middle of the road so i could walk across the stage...lol
Old 03-11-2008 | 05:07 AM
TECH Addict

I got 'least likely to succeed'. I will be 50 this weekend and retired 9 years ago. I am now working a 2nd career as a Network Engineer, so, I proved them wrong. I hope you do the same.

That being said, you sound exactly like me 33 years ago and you'll either end up dead, in a wheelchair, or, you'll open your eyes and make something of your self.

It's cool you have a fast car and everyone knows you're irresponsible, because, at your age you CAN be. I was SOOOO scared my son would be like I was. That has been my biggest fear. Thankfully, he didn't turn out that way. He's 18. I wish you the best and you're probably a nice guy, but, please slow down and make sure you spend time with your elderly kin. Before you know it, you'll look back and they'll all be gone. You'll deeply regret not spending more time with them. I'll get off the sopaboxe ... no-one could ever tell me anything, but, I now look back and wish they would have beat that into me.

Good luck with the car and I wish you well, my friend.
Old 03-11-2008 | 05:51 AM
Launching!

I was voted "Most likely to be cloned", I don't even know what that's supposed to mean, I don't have any cool story's about proving anyone wrong, I turned 27 and I haven't been cloned yet though...
Old 03-11-2008 | 08:23 AM
TECH Apprentice

i was voted most likely to go to jail, and i got voted class clown. it was fun. but high school sucked and im glad to be out!
Old 03-11-2008 | 08:29 AM
TECH Fanatic

I was voted most school spirit at my senior year.
Congrats about the award.
Old 03-11-2008 | 09:27 AM
TECH Enthusiast

In 8th grade I was voted "Most Changed". We didnt have any awards like that when graduating HS. Then again, my graduating class was 286 guys, 0 girls.

Congrats on the awards.
Old 03-11-2008 | 10:44 AM
TECH Apprentice

WHOA! i think iw ould have died if my school had no girls. my class was around 700 and more than half were female.
Old 03-11-2008 | 10:46 AM
Launching!

i got the award of most likely to succeed in life, but how in the hell would my life be successfull if i have not graduated from college and i am already separated from my wife i did have my formula at the time of my senior year but that when i wrecked it but oh well....btw i am class of 2004!
Old 03-11-2008 | 11:01 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by kokingSS
WHOA! i think iw ould have died if my school had no girls. my class was around 700 and more than half were female.
After doing it I woulda had it no other way. Its way easier to concentrate and you can talk about way more controversial stuff in class without having the bitches opinion from the corner of the room. I went to Brother Rice (~1200 guys), its one of the countries largest all male catholic schools. About 200 feet away across our parking lot was Mother Mcauley, the countries 3rd largest all female school. We were all dismissed at about the same time so it wasn't a big deal since after school ~2200 girls poured out of that school.
Old 03-11-2008 | 11:15 AM
Staging Lane

Congrats dude. I should win that in my class next year but yeah maybe not because you know the kid with the bright green v6 mustang is just soo cool with his bad-azz ride
Old 03-11-2008 | 11:16 AM
Launching!

I was voted least likely to get married. On graduation night I was the only one out of the nine seniors (really small private school) to be in a relationship and I am now (21 yrs old) engaged to that girl who I started dating all the way back in 10th grade. Needless to say, I think they have to play that one off as sarcasm.
Old 03-11-2008 | 01:47 PM
Launching!

Congratulations! I wish i went to a high school like that one, not some crappy overpopulated school. There where more than 700 seniors in my class, and only about 500 graduated! and They don't give no awards either! Once again congrats!
Old 03-11-2008 | 04:05 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by JEB99TA
I got 'least likely to succeed'. I will be 50 this weekend and retired 9 years ago. I am now working a 2nd career as a Network Engineer, so, I proved them wrong. I hope you do the same.

That being said, you sound exactly like me 33 years ago and you'll either end up dead, in a wheelchair, or, you'll open your eyes and make something of your self.

It's cool you have a fast car and everyone knows you're irresponsible, because, at your age you CAN be. I was SOOOO scared my son would be like I was. That has been my biggest fear. Thankfully, he didn't turn out that way. He's 18. I wish you the best and you're probably a nice guy, but, please slow down and make sure you spend time with your elderly kin. Before you know it, you'll look back and they'll all be gone. You'll deeply regret not spending more time with them. I'll get off the sopaboxe ... no-one could ever tell me anything, but, I now look back and wish they would have beat that into me.

believe me i learned my lesson when i was driving my brothers trans am(before i had my camaro) it was raining on the higway and i spun out going 60
and hit the same car twice, once in the front and spun and hit him with the back of the car... lucky we were both ok, and not to bad of damage... but it took a big chunk out of my savings to pay for the damage. now i take it slow.
my classmates jus thank since i hav the fastest car ill wreck it
Old 03-11-2008 | 04:16 PM
Teching In

At my high school, there was "Best Car," there was "Worst Car," but I won "Best-Worst-Car."

Black 78 Lincoln Mark V... 20 feet long, 2 doors, 460ci V-8... I was class of 2000.

School's parking lot was filled with Jeep Cherokees and 4-Runners... Nobody had an LS1 out of 450 people in my graduating class.
Old 03-11-2008 | 04:55 PM
TECH Fanatic
15 Year Member

Originally Posted by SchultzLT1
After doing it I woulda had it no other way. Its way easier to concentrate and you can talk about way more controversial stuff in class without having the bitches opinion from the corner of the room. I went to Brother Rice (~1200 guys), its one of the countries largest all male catholic schools. About 200 feet away across our parking lot was Mother Mcauley, the countries 3rd largest all female school. We were all dismissed at about the same time so it wasn't a big deal since after school ~2200 girls poured out of that school.
Where is this at
Old 03-11-2008 | 05:01 PM
'Bird Director
20 Year Member

From: Central Indiana Honors: 4th grade spelling bee contestant

I was just happy to graduate
Old 03-11-2008 | 05:03 PM
TECH Regular

Good post.

I got voted nicest legs and sexiest eyes. I agree with the Blackbird too, the eyes make it so easy it's almost not fair.
Old 03-11-2008 | 09:11 PM
TECH Resident

Thank you. Our senior class had a reminder of that on a Saturday night back in October. A friend of mine had his EVO out with three other guys in the car. He rolled it about 900 feet uphill and killed another friend of mine.

-R.I.P. Coty B. WE LOVE YA Man.

-Class of '08
Old 03-11-2008 | 09:19 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by nssane
it's called "a christmas story" i freaking hate that movie. when i was a kid i looked just like that little bastard. 1/2 the school didn't know my name, everyone just called me ralphie i'm glad he shot his eye out.

anyway, congrats on the awards. i got most likely to get caught bangin my girl in the janitors closet. (not really, but i need something in this post to counter act the ralphie confession)
AH hahahaha, lmao. That movie is good.