General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Anyone know how to remove this???

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2008, 07:44 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Badguy7
Do you guy's know how to remove this piece that im pointing at in the pic bellow????

Here's anotha pic, if you arent sure what im talking about....

I tried to remove it about a week or 2 ago, and i just couldnt get the damn thing to come off. It's faded and i got some OEM Black Trim Paint from Advanced Auto Part's, and im just trying to bring back the color and help out the appearance of the car with small lil thing's like this.
dude.

you can see the screws in the pic you took! take the wiper arms off, then the screws.
Old 03-19-2008, 03:55 PM
Launching!

Did you end up using the back to black on it yet? Mines faded too and id like to see how it turned out if possible.
Old 03-20-2008, 01:07 AM
TECH Addict

No not yet, havent had much time. Im off work Friday though, so ill do it then. Ill let u know how it turn's out....
Old 03-20-2008, 01:13 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by BadGTho
dude.

you can see the screws in the pic you took! take the wiper arms off, then the screws.
There pretty damn hard to remove though, ive tried pushing them out several time's.
Old 03-20-2008, 11:30 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Badguy7
No not yet, havent had much time. Im off work Friday though, so ill do it then. Ill let u know how it turn's out....
Sweet deal...thanks
Old 03-20-2008, 09:54 PM
TECH Addict

Just tested a small part of it out, doe's seem to work. Idk how dark these are originally, but it doe's help it out. I guess, you gotta rubb it in over a few time's and it'll come out darker...maybe. Ill do the entire piece tomorrow, and let you know the result's and probably try and post a pic of before & after with a good cam. Something better then my camera phone. I also went ahead and got anotha bottle of this stuff. Idk if 1 bottle will do, but i also need to do the trim around the T-Top's. So just went ahead and got another....