General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Will it fit

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2008, 04:44 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BadGTho
i paid $500... local pickup.

the quality & fitment are both good.... word to the wise.. bake the hood before you prep it... allow the gel-coat to settle. mine require a little surface work in a few places.. but i have never encountered a glass hood that didn't.

it looks/ fits as perfect as you could ask for. it came with OEM grilles in the packaging from the dealer.
Ya Roger told me he'd make me one for a local pick up at that same price. He saves money on Ebay/Paypal fees that way. Did he include the Ram Air decals? Yours looks awesome by the way.
Old 03-17-2008, 05:42 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 81 Likes on 72 Posts

great looking hood, btw i dont think it will fit and i wouldn't chance it if it was me.
Old 03-18-2008, 02:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by INMY01TA
Ya Roger told me he'd make me one for a local pick up at that same price. He saves money on Ebay/Paypal fees that way. Did he include the Ram Air decals? Yours looks awesome by the way.
How did you go about contacting him for this? I would much rather go this route than dealing with the bidding, if you could PM how you got ahold of him I would really appreciate it!
Old 03-18-2008, 03:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by INMY01TA
he did not include the decals. i got them on ebay, but if you chose to do so, be selective. 99% of the decals on there are not exact copies and are too chunky looking.
Old 03-18-2008, 03:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JerseyLS1TA
How did you go about contacting him for this? I would much rather go this route than dealing with the bidding, if you could PM how you got ahold of him I would really appreciate it!
answered via PM.
Old 03-18-2008, 04:10 PM
11 Second Club

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

If you do take your old hood off and drive there, take your latch and release lever off your old hood also. Don't want to get there and not have some.