General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Just picked up my new G8, red and nasty

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2008, 11:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I can not even begin to count the number of grammatical errors in the two posts above. I also was unable to comprehend a great deal of it due to the "master wordsmith" form in which it was written. Still I could decipher the general tone, and you are still ridding the guy. Is it really the end of the world because he misspoke and called his L76 an LS3? Leave it alone, he cleared up the mistake as soon as he caught it. Yet you and others continued to make underhanded and childish remarks about the matter. Now there is a good chance he wont be back on the forum. Hell, I would not either if in my first thread I was treated like this over a simple mistake. I will end my rant here.
Old 03-26-2008, 11:50 PM
Teching In

locrzn: What are your plans for the G8? Anything special?
Old 03-27-2008, 12:19 AM
Launching!

sorry next time what style would you prefer. MLA format or APA to bad this doesnt have a spell checker on it too dang... and he said he's not a newbie to engines either.. and he builds them etc as he said he does. i know if he does all that he's got to know for sure what engine is in his car.... all i'm saying rant on me if u may i like the G8 fine prolly good vehicle for a guy in his 30's 40's with kids. outrun mustangs and hall ur kids to soccer pratice at the same time. i didnt know about master wordsmith form either.. where is the correct grammar forum at on this site.
Old 03-27-2008, 02:27 AM
Teching In

Boy (and I do mean BOY), you need to learn to know when to shut the hell up, you smug, little twerp. People much smarter than you and, obviously, more literate than you, are telling you to stop being such a smartass know-it-all with someone who just came on this site to talk/brag about a new car he just bought, and, so what if he made a mistake? As if YOU'VE never misspoke.

I'd bet you're no older than 25, hell, maybe you're no older than 21, because in every one of your posts, you show you possess the literate skills of a 5-year old with ADD. You can't even complete a single sentence with any clarity.

"
lol damn someone can't take a joke. no i dont drive a four dour sedan like you im so jealous... if u cant take a small joke i feel sorry for you. yea ur gt sedan if u do have one is a nice car just nothing i'd ever buy... no pics yet.. how hard is that to do. i know when i recently got my new car i took several pics. id like to see ur ls3 snicker dont get mad haha in action too take a vid burnin ur tires off and take ahot bath and relax too gah dang cry me a river ppl roast on cars all day long in some of these forums.
"
Even when you apologize, you still have to find a way to rip the guy:

"
and he said he's not a newbie to engines either.. and he builds them etc as he said he does. i know if he does all that he's got to know for sure what engine is in his car....
"

Just these two examples show how truly juvenile you are.

No wonder the guy told everyone to go screw off. People like you who think know it all really **** off those of us who do. You may know more about today's engines than us older farts, but when it comes to knowing how to act with any civility, you know NOTHING.

I figured I'd give you a taste of your own contempt in the hopes you'll someday wake up to the fact your smugness gets you nowhere. Unless you'll continue to hang out the rest of your life with like-minded smartasses. That way, you can stay blissful in your own little circle of friends while the rest of the world looks at you with disdain.
Old 03-27-2008, 02:42 AM
Staging Lane

yeah thats pretty shitty to jump all over the guy hes got a new g8 gt and wanted to tell the world, i would also the gt looks like a badass ride with comfort and power.

Last edited by kw's01z28; 03-27-2008 at 02:51 AM.
Old 03-27-2008, 02:47 AM
Launching!

+1 LS2ddz28 I`m glad i wasn`t greeted like this when i came to this site. I woulda missed out on a lot of great information and i don`t think you ever stop learning on here. I was always taught to respect my elders and be more respectful to all others until they give you a reason not to. so again + 1 man great way to set him straight.
Old 03-27-2008, 06:03 AM
TECH Fanatic

See Transfan, now I do not even have to reply. Due to the fact that most everyone who has read your posts have the same opinion as I. You are a tool!
Old 03-27-2008, 06:43 AM
TECH Fanatic

The G8s are really bad-***! I'd love to pick one up as a DD, but I'll wait until they come down in price a bit.
Old 03-27-2008, 06:59 AM
TECH Fanatic

Here you go.

http://www.autoblog.com/2008/03/19/n...uring-50-cent/

Just ignore 50-cent.

Old 03-27-2008, 09:52 AM
Launching!

Wow.. I guess i posted on a forum with english teachers who need perfection but thanks for checkin my posts out to see how my grammar is... glad to know i have avid readers. anyway It was a joke he took it the wrong way and if he wants to rant and rave at me that's fine. I'm not offended. .I never said his car was a pos or anything like that. but honestly i was joking about the engine i guess i forgot to put jk at the end of the sentence. I didnt say anything negative about his car either. -holler peace love and crabs
Old 03-27-2008, 09:55 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

With the way he was greeted, I guess we'll never see pics now. Some people have no sense of decency when it comes to the internet.
Old 03-27-2008, 10:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

OP, nice ride. I'd like to have one myself.

TransFan, it's hard to read your posts. You come across as a rude teenager, and it's people like you who make forums like these less fun. You don't know when you should STFU.

This site exists for the purpose of sharing LS related knowledge and information. Like your mother told you (well, imagine for a minute your mother disciplined you) "if you don't have anything nice to say, keep your piehole shut." You have probably managed to run off a member who had plenty of relevant information to share; now instead of learning from people like him, we all have to put up with your sniveling diatribe. I wish I could reach through this computer and bitchslap you.

/rant.
Old 03-27-2008, 10:13 AM
Launching!

well I hope your mother washes your mouth out with soap tonight. I hope you go to church on sunday.
Old 03-27-2008, 10:26 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TransFan
well I hope your mother washes your mouth out with soap tonight. I hope you go to church on sunday.
My point is that I don't still live under the same roof as my mother, and whether you do or not, stop acting like it on the boards.
Old 03-27-2008, 10:27 AM
TECH Regular

Just in case these words are confusing you,

disdain-a feeling of contempt for someone or something regarded as unworthy or inferior : scorn

diatribe-a bitter and abusive speech or writing, ironic or satirical criticism

You know knowledge is power, and like G.I. Joe always say "knowing is half the battle"

And transfan what are you driving? Your sig says that your trans-am is sold. Give the guy a break, but in the same breath I think our point has been made.
Old 03-27-2008, 10:35 AM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Nice choice! Its very nice to have such hard running 4 doors now.
Old 03-27-2008, 11:50 AM
Teching In

LOCRZN, congratulations on your new ride. Hope you enjoy it for years to come. I'm certain you'll be modifying way before the warranty expires.

On another note (and I promise this will be the one of the last times I bring this up or comment on this on this thread):

Transfan, tell us all how old you are. It helps the rest of us understand where you're coming from better if we know that tidbit of information.

And regards to us being grammar and spelling *****, your previous posts were almost unintelligible and very hard to read or understand. What the h#*l do you expect?

Your written sarcasm/jokes are hard to deduce unless you've thrown in the "j/k" at the end, or even a smilie , so understand where the rest of US are coming from when you DO post a so-called joke.

Holla. Peace, love, and understanding.
Old 03-27-2008, 01:16 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hahahaha.. lol
Old 03-27-2008, 01:20 PM
TECH Resident

Can I get a MOD in here! I'm tired of the bull ****.

To the OP I'm sorry your thread turned out like this. If you even feel like coming back to LS1tech we (99% of the people on the forum) would like to see your car. So if you could start a new thread with some pictures, that would be awesome. Congrads on the buy.
Old 03-27-2008, 07:17 PM
TECH Resident

yeah after seeing the teaser pics on pontiac.com, id love to see some pics! finally a 4 dr in rwd........just needs a manual option and it would have it all!!! I hate the gtp for those 2 reasons.........no manual and FWD.

Hopefully the OP sticks around, this may be the best automotive based site on the net....no wait it is!!

Quick Reply: Just picked up my new G8, red and nasty