General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Fog lamp Question?

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2008 | 01:30 AM
11 Second Club

Default Fog lamp Question?

I was wondering if all the camaros are wired for fog lamps even if they didn't come with them? So basically i am wondering if i could get the switch and lamps and just plug it all in! I thought I would ask before I take a look. Thanks
Old 07-21-2008 | 10:50 AM
TECH Addict

i think all cars are basically wired for all the options.Although with like CD changers i know it's hit or miss. My '00 Chevy truck doesn't have cruise but it has the harness for it. So i'm gonna pick up a cruise box w/ t/b cable and a new multifunction switch and add it. I've seen this done with NO programming and just a hundred or so dollars worth of parts and works great You may have to get the harness that plugs from the lights to the fuse box but i'd say it's worth a try.
Old 07-22-2008 | 01:20 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by ColeTrains'96Z28
i think all cars are basically wired for all the options.Although with like CD changers i know it's hit or miss. My '00 Chevy truck doesn't have cruise but it has the harness for it. So i'm gonna pick up a cruise box w/ t/b cable and a new multifunction switch and add it. I've seen this done with NO programming and just a hundred or so dollars worth of parts and works great You may have to get the harness that plugs from the lights to the fuse box but i'd say it's worth a try.

Sounds good!!! Thanks